[14.]

Michael had a tendency to stare, learnt that after being at the cabin with him for awhile. In the two days I was there, I didn't really do anything.

I spent the first day watching bad cable TV shows in the small television in the living room. The quality was terrible and it was in black and white but I enjoyed it nevertheless.

Michael of course was sitting beside, not too close —but close enough— watching me instead. I tried to keep my eyes fixed on the screen but I couldn't help the flush coating my cheeks.

The second day I was there Michael listened to me talk. Of course most of it was rambling on my part, but again his eyes were fixed on me and he bit his lip ever so often. I could only wonder why he was thinking about.

There was a lake that the cabin was built next to, the water probably perfect for swimming. The cabin itself wasn't that big holding only a bedroom attached to a bathroom, living room and a small kitchenette. Michael gave the small bedroom to me, choosing to keep his distance, but, his gaze was still on me no matter. It was like he was trying to protect me almost. That didn't make sense because there was nothing out here for me to be scared of...right?

The third day came and I was ready to go outside, see beyond the walls of the cabin. I wondered how the church camp was going, if the people there would have as much as of an unexpected day.

I finally ventured outside, view overwhelming my sense at once. It was beautiful, there was so many trees and flowers around, but that was all overshadowed by Michael.

I walked to the edge of the lake, sitting on rocks that'd obviously been moved to their position. Michael waved at me from his spot.

"Come on!" He called inviting me in, but, I declined timidly. I did prefer to stay where I was, watching him.

He just shrugged, making his way out of the water, grabbing a towel that was resting a rock beside me. I watched the water rolling off of his body, passing the delicate ink of each tattoo. Now I was staring.

He cleared his throat making me avert my attention back to his face and not to his glistening torso. "Remember how I said I'll show you things you've never experienced?"

I nodded.

"I'd like to start teaching you tonight..." He bit his pink lips again before adding, "If that alright with you."

I nodded speaking shakily, "Yeah, sure."

He chuckled lightly, "Tonight then." Michael threw his towel over his shoulder, leaving me staring at the lake wondering what would happen.

I had no idea...