Prologue.

It was a dark stormy night and two cats silently trekked through the snow.
"Hurry Storm hurry, we can't let our kit freeze."
Dawn mewed quietly as her golden pelt brushed by a tree. Dawn was a sleek strong rouge with a golden pelt, her mate, Storm was a dark grey Tom, and he held a black kit with Silver stripes in his jaw. His muscles rippled as he ran beside his mate.

"I hope Silver will be okay, what if River clan won't take her, because we're rouges?" Dawn mewed worriedly.
"She'll be fine Dawn;their deputy is my friend he said Dawn Stripe, and him will take our kit"
Dawn knew that Storm was right. After all, Dawnstripe was her sister, and she would help them if Thunderclaw wouldn't.
"Hurry Storm! before she opens her eyes"
It was too late, the tiny kit mewed in protest as her dad jumped into the river.

"Pappa where are you taking me?"
"To your home, we can't take care of you anymore Silver" Growled Storm as he reached the Riverclan border.
"Thunderclaw and Dawnstripe will take care of you, but you have to behave"
"Okay mamma, will you come back?" Mewed the kit.
"One day Silver, but not how you will expect it."
At that moment, a muscular maple coloured Tom came out of the bush.

"Good, you're here Thunderclaw. Can you try to make sure that Silver doesn't remember us?" Storm whispered sadly.
"I'll make sure SilverKIT doesn't remember a thing" Thunderclaw whispered.
"Good luck my little warrior" Dawn whispered, and a single teardrop fell and landed on the kits forehead; forming a tiny teardrop on Silverkits forehead.
"Wait I don't wanna go! Mamma, Daddy save me I don't want to go!" Silverkit wailed. But the wails got quieter and quieter as Thunderclaw took Silverkit into his clan.

"Do you think she'll remember us?" Mewed Dawn quietly.
"I think it's best if she doesn't" Storm replied.
And the mates trotted away

A.N . Sorry for the sucky prologue please comment, vote do whatever to show you've liked/ disliked or even read. Also please be grammar police ( mine sucks) I'll try to make this book good.