Chapter 20 Devastated

A.n. Hey guys this chapter might not be that long but enjoy.

Pineclaws pov

I gasped in horror at the devastated camp. Fuzzypelt flicked her tail angrily. Silverstripe looked as shocked as I felt. "What happened here?" Silverstripe murmured.
" What happened here? What happened here... WINDCLAN HAPPENED!!!!!" Fuzzypelt yowled.

" Why would they attack like this?" I asked sadly.
" Maybe because they smelt Riverclan scents on the border. To be exact two cats." She stared at me and Silverstripe angrily. Silverstripe and I exchanged worried glances.
" Now do you want to tell me what's going on?

Fuzzy pelts pov

I shook in anger as I stared at Pineclaw and Silverstripe, and I felt Fritzyclaw come beside me and nuzzle me.
" We were visiting my parents and helping them. They were on the brink if starvation."
"Exactly but they aren't anymore. You've been giving them our food. We had to give Windclan permission to be able to use the river, or we would've been killed and driven out." I mewed at them.

" We'll get to work to repair the camp." Pineclaw mewed and left. Silverstripe went to follow but I stopped her.
"Foxface is dead so is dawnstripe and Thunderclaw." Silverstripe collapsed in grief.
" What have I done to deserve this Starclan." She wailed.

Then she turned on me.
"I don't below here anymore Fuzzypelt I'm leaving. Pineclaw knows so does Dreamcloud. I've been told to go where my heart leads me and I finally know. I don't belong with Riverclan anymore."
She mewed sadly. I gasped in horror then I growled.

" Fine leave us Silverstripe we are better off without you. I'm not coming, I belong here. You and Pineclaw can go we don't need you." I mewed angrily.

Silverstripes pov

I stared at Fuzzypelt with shock and horror. Then I turned around and said farewell to the three fallen warriors.
Then Pineclaw and I left. Giving a glance at Fuzzystar. She glared at me and as I turned around I could still feel her eyes burning through my scull.