Chapter 26 making a home

Dream clouds pov

      Sweat beaded down my forehead as I carried my last batch of herbs into my cave. We had discovered that our gorge was a giant underground cave and a giant rock in the shape if a circle sat in the middle. Out if the middle of the rock a giant crystal loomed up into the roof of the cave, and we discovered a giant hole in the roof that the moon or sun reached, and all of that was in the middle if the camp.

    I smiled in wonder and went to the rock that was my home, it had a crack in it that lichen and vines hung from. It. Had three sections. The medicine clearing where my apprentice would sleep, the middle where I would sleep and tend to the injured, and the herb store. I small stream fed into it, which would be perfect for sick cats. Even though we had a thin river running through our home.

    " I'm gonna go near twoleg place to get some more herbs!" I told Silverstripe. She nodded kinda distractedly and then went back to hauling bedding into the dens.

------
"Catmint, marigold, cobwebs, ohh a spider! Perfect I could put that in that tiny rock cleft for cobwebs." I quietly me owed to myself.
" Who are you?" I jumped and turned around to see a kittypet. He was brown and along his flank he had beige stripes, and his tail had beige dots. And around his right eye was a neigh outline. He had one beige sock and a little pink nose.

" as I said who are you... STOP STARING AT MY SPOTS!!!! He growled angrily.
" Now tell me who are you?"
"I'm Dreamcloud, the question is who are you kittypet!" I spat and instantly I regretted it.
" I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap." I mumbled.
" it's okay what are you doing in my garden?"
" Oh I'm getting herbs for my clan." His face changed and he looked scared, shocked, then exited!

" The clans are real! MUDDY COME HERE!" I flinched at his yowl and a small light brown tom with dark brown paws appeared.
" What do you want Sock." So that was the strange toms name.
" The clans are real Muddy! Sock meowed. And they are looking for recruits!

"Umm I never said that-" I started and Muddy jumped excitedly. "Let's go then!"  Where's your home.
"Oh mouse dung now they have to come... But then again Silverstripe did say we needed more members, so I showed them.

When they saw our camp they both gasped in wonder.
" What in the name of Starclan do you think you are doing Dreamcloud!  Fuzzystar spat.
" Umm I got us new members, muddy and sock." I mumbled.

" perfect lets give them a den then." I was shocked at my leaders words, but listened.

"All cats in the cave gather below the circle rock for a clan meeting!" Fuzzystar yowled.
" Today we gave to new members joining us. Muddy, Sock please step forward. So you both really want to join our clan?" Both kittypets nodded. 
" Well then Sock do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend us at the cost of your life?" He nodded.
" Sock from now on you will be know was Mosssock!" She touched her nose to his forehead and he sat down. " I will train and teach yo your ways. "

Muddys went the same, he became mudfoot, and Silverstripe became his mentor. Finally our clan was getting settled, we even had a name. We are Moonclan.