Chapter 28 Lionkit,clearkit, Flamenose , and scorchwind.

A.n. Sorry I'm skipping a lot in the Moonclan life but I wanted to get to this part so enjoy. And my new goal for this book is 100 votes and 1000 reads. I think it might be a little to ambitious but oh well, if I do make this goal I will probably scream. With joy though so enjoy bye for now!!🐈🦁🐯 oh p.s. I might keep changing scorchwind psych name.

6 moons later
Night shadows pov

Finally I'm back on the moor. I thought happily, after what felt like moons in the cave I was craving the wind. Silverstripe and Fuzzystar weren't doing anything, because they were close to giving birth to their kits. It kinda annoyed me but whatever, at least Stormcloud is keeping up with his duties.

"Get back here mangy rabbit pelt!" The yowl startled me and when I looked up I saw a rabbit haring towards me. It let out a squeal when it saw me, and it ran. The warm scent bathed my nose and I had to take off after it.
"That's my kill!" I heard the other cat say.
" Not for long!" I yowled back.
Just then the rabbit disappeared into its whole, but I dove down after it. I could smell its fear scent as I got closer and I pounced. I landed square on its back and nipped its spine. It let out ca single shriek and then collapsed. I had caught it.

When I got out of the tunnel Windclan scent flooded over me. I saw an angry looking red- orange Tom.
" That was my kill." He growled angrily.
" Oh sorry rabbit breath, but I got it first so... YOU SUCK STUPID MANGECPELT!!!" He sadly didn't flinch when I yowled at him. He just rolled his eyes.
"Fine you can keep it just get out if Windclan territory." I was taken aback at his nice tone.
"Thanks... I guess." I mewed and walked off.

------------

" I have rabbit everyone!" I yowled when I got into the cave. Our small clan looked up and were getting ready to spring on the plump, still warm rabbit. We were all hungry and leaf bare was arriving. I placed the rabbit down and before anyone could take it stormcloud let out a yowl. " Everyone gets one bite of the rabbit. " I honestly should've gotten it because I caught it but oh well.
Then I smelled more rabbit and Windclan.

" Need some help." A cocky but familiar Yowl sounded around the cave and I saw two cats emerge. A familiar red- orange Tom and a orange Tom appeared carrying 5 rabbits.
"We will give you this prey if we can join you. The orange tom yowled. Fuzzy star staggered into the clearing, and sniffed each cat.
" Okay you can join but what are your
Names?" Fuzzy star asked.
The orange Tom spoke first. " I am Flamenose, and this is scorchwind." He beckoned his tail to the red- orange Tom who dipped his head. Then Silverstripe let out a pained yowl from the nursery... She was having her kit!!!

Silver stripes pov

       Pain ripped through me I felt silly with all the noise I was making.
" get dreamcloud!" I gasped at pine claw. He started to go but dreamcloud came charging in.
" when the pain comes bite this." She stuck a thick stick in my mouth and started to massage my belly. It bit hard and the stick shattered. Before I knew it a small kit was laying beside me, sucking at my milk.
His fur stuck up in tufts around his neck making him look like he had a mane." We should call him lionkit," I mewed.
" I agree!" Mewed Pineclaw.

Fuzzystars pov

      I felt myself being carried into the nursery, but pain gripped me I felt like puking. The pain didn't die down though, it only increased. I could faintly hear Dreamcloud rushing to my aid, and the mewling of lion kit, Dreamcloud shoved a stick in my mouth. Then I bit down hard and it shattered. I had done it I faintly saw Dreamcloud licking a silvergrey Tom with a white belly. I just managed to gasp out "his name is clearkit." I also heard Dreamcloud whisper somethings wrong, then I blacked out.

    " is this Starclan?" I gasped feebly
" Yes dear one. "
"Mommy?" I whined and saw my mother. "Am I dead?"
" Yes you lost a life, but you must go back to your kit, he needs you." Leapordstar mewed quietly.
" Wait before you go who is my dad?" Leapordstar looked shocked then dipped her head sadly. " Your father is a kitty pet that's why you never met him."  I gasped in shock about to say something else, but Leapordstar said her farewell and I woke up in the dark nursery.

     " Oh thank god your alive!" Gasped Dreamcloud.
"Where is clearkit?" I gasped.
"He's right there." I picked up my kit and licked him and I vowed to be the best mom I can be.