Chapter 25 the gorge

Silverstripes pov

When I saw Fuzzypelts white pelt on the horizon I felt relived. She had been gone awhile. I know going to the moonstone takes time but... SHE TOOK FOREVER!!!!!,!!!
As her white pelt came towards us I ran forward to meet her.
"Fuzzypelt I swore I thought you got eaten by a fox... Or even worse a BADGER!" I yowled angrily.  Then I noticed that above her purple paws was a small blue marking. Her tail even had some under her purple, but the most noticeable was her fur that had slightly grown over her eyes like bangs, was now a purple tip with blue slightly above.

I gasped in wonder and she said " I know cool right, I guess I got the markings when I became Fuzzystar!!" She exclaimed happily. I laughed and gave her, her rabbit. We talked happily while she ate and I apologized that dinner was gold. She just scoffed and kept eating.
" Have you explored deeper into our cave yet?" Fuzzystar asked. That surprised me and I shook my head remembering the cold unwelcoming air that led from the darkness.
"I think it leads to another cave." I responded. Then Fuzzystar stood up exclaiming we should check it out. I shuddered at the thought, but remembered we do need a bigger space to make a camp in so I agreed but only if Pineclaw and Fritzyclaw came. Fuzzystar nodded and we headed out. Or in.

We squeezed through the small hole, which led to another small cave with a small hole in the roof. We walked deeper in and found a tunnel, I didn't want to go but Fuzzystar did... So that was that. We walked through the tunnel a bit longer and I felt fresh air. I walked faster and came out in a huge cave. Then I realized it wasn't a cave it was a huge gorge, half of it was covered and the other half was exposed to the sunlight.
" This might be the perfect home for us." Pineclaw whispered.

A.n. Sorry for the short Chapter I'll try to update soon.