Chapter 33 dogs.

Silverstripes pov

"Momma I'm bored, can I be an apprentice?" I sighed in exhaustion,my next kits were due soon and lion kit was being very annoying. With Dreamcloud and night shadows kits in the nursery it made it harder. " go out and play with clearkit and rubypup."
"Is rubypup gonna be a warrior?" Lion kit asked.
"I DONT KNOW GET OUT OF HERE GO PLAY YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!"""" I yowled. He gave me an angry look then stomped away. I sighed and walked out behind him. I climbed up a small path up the cliff walls and sat on a ledge that was heated by the sun and had a nap.

" Silverstripe wake up!" I woke up with a start. Pineclaw sat beside me and I noticed he had a long scratch along his flank. " What's going on?" I asked.
"Dogs are attacking there are four of them." I tried to sit up but pain racked through me, I let out a yowl of pain. Nightmareheart was there in an instant with herbs and a very large stick.
"I'm assuming you know the drill. " He growled and shoved the stick in my mouth. Pain ripped through me again and a small tabby bundle slid out. I quickly licked it and placed it at my belly. Around me I could hear cats screeching and dogs barking. Pineclaw and Fritzyclaw sat at our ledge entrance and attacked any dog that came up. Fuzzystar was beside me with Dreamcloud helping her.

"You have one more, you are doing good." Nightmareheart told me. I bit my stick as another bundle slid out, thankfully the stick still didn't splinter. A grey Tom with a white chest, belly, tail tip, and muzzle was later beside me. I breathed a sigh of relief when they started suckling, but it soon vanished. Fritzyclaw and Pineclaw were gone and a German Shepard was coming towards us, foam flecked his mouth and he growled. Just as he lunged for me momma fox jumped down on it, ruby did to. They slowly fought it off but just as I thought we were safe, the dog grabbed onto the pups throat and killed it. Then pain ripped through me again and I bit on the stick hard, and a small orange and white bundle came out.
---------
The fight was over four were killed the two foxes oakheart, and smokeynose. We buried them by the moon crystal and mourned for them. Fuzzystar had, had two kits, a white Tom flecked with white named blizzardkit, and a she-kit named snowkit.
I was starting to think, is this place still safe for us to live?

To be continued in warriors the outcasts. Might take awhile to publish. Thanks do much for all your support and I'm gonna take a break for awhile. Silverstripe us out.