Chapter 29 Bordem

2 moons later

Silverstripe pov.

" Mom Mom Mom momomomomomomomommommomommommomomommomomom...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMA!"
" WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU STUPID KIT!!" I yowled.
Lion kits face fell and he started wailing. Then started to screech.
" I'm sorry hon mom is just annoyed... What do you want lionkit.
" Its okay momma, can I play with Clearkit, I'm bored."
"I'm bored to." I muttered.
"WHAT?"
" Nothing, yes go play don't get into trouble."
" Have I ever got into trouble?"
" Yes to many to count."
" Oh... WELL I WON'T TODAY THEN!!!!!"
"WOULD YOU STOP YELLING."
" Okay bye momma."
" Bye lionkit"

Finally he's gone. I thought to myself. I never got my own time because I take care of Clearkit while Fuzzystar did her dudies.
" Hey dawn feather can you watch the kids... I got to get out of this wretched cave.
" Sure I'm happy to help. She trotted over to the kids and got a game if moss ball going.."THank you sooo much mom."
" No problem,go have fun!" I licked my most ears and ran to catch up with Fuzzystar, Pineclaw, and Fritzyclaw.

    " that was great, and when the rabbit kicked Fritzyclaws nose!" I let out a Mroww of laughter.  The sun was slinking over the trees causing long shadows. We quickly went to the small den beside the rock tunnel, I expected to see scorchwind guarding, but all I smelled was fear scent. I saw a small splash of blood in the pool. I sniffed the air and stiffened.
" Silverstripe are you okay?" Pineclaw asked. I nodded slowly.
" the clan isn't safe though." I heard distant yowling and sniffed the air one more time.
" Its fox and I think we are the victims.