Chapter 19 New cats

Silverstripes pov

"Thank you Silverstripe you have been such a huge help with us. But Windclan smelled your scent, and I spied on their camp, and herd them talking about attacking. Beware your best friends might accept your decisions, they might not understand living with us, but as I always say trust your heart. Trust Pineclaw he is helping you, and you may need his support.
Good luck.

My dream faded as I woke up. Fuzzypelt was softly nudging me, then when I grunted she slapped me hard across the face with her paw. I growled and stood up.
" What do you want?" I grunted
" My mom said to make a dawn patrol so let's go!"
" So who's coming?" I asked while yawning so it sounded more like, so hoes coomin.
Fuzzypelt giggled and said " Foxface, Goldenwhisker,  Brookestream, and Dawnstripe." I sighed when I didn't hear Pineclaws  name, but shook my pelt out.
We walked out of the den and I saw the patrol waiting patiently outside. Well all of them, other than Foxface who was looking grumpy as usual.
  " Come on then lazy lumps." Foxface growled. I rolled my eyes and we left.

  " When we got near Windclan border we saw a patrol of five Windclan Warriors haring towards us.
  " What are you doing in Riverclan territory?!" Fuzzypelt growled.
  " Us in your territory, what about the two Riverclan scents in ours?!" Rabbittail growled angrily.
" It was probably me and Goldenwhisker traveling to the moonstone." Mewed Brookestream kindly and fairly.
Rabbittail flicked his tail annoyingly but dipped his head and left.

After the patrol Pineclaw and I managed to sneak out. We both rolled in mud to mask our scent and we brought a rabbit to them. When we got there a jet black cat, and a grey cat with black paws, tail tip, belly, nose , and black streaks. She looked a little older than Brookestream. Then out of know where she pounced on me. I yowled and fought back. I could smell fear scent on her, and Pineclaw was circling the black cat.
" Mint, Night stop!" Yowled a familiar voice. I sighed with relief when I saw storm.
  Mint, the black and grey cat curled her lips in snarl.
" They smell of clans!"
" Mint this is Silverstripe and Pineclaw, they are the ones bringing us food". Storm explained patiently. Mint looked at her paws and apologized. Then I saw Dawn like her head out of the rock tumble.

" Silverstripe you're back! Oh by the way that's your sister mint and the black she cat is Night."
My jaws gaped in astonishment. "I have a sister?"
  " Yup Storm and I gave birth a couple years later after you, when we were doing better. " Mint and I ran to each other and nuzzled each other.
  " I've always wanted a sister!" Mint mewed.
" I've always wanted a real sister!" I replied.

Pineclaw and I stayed the rest of the day, and gossiped. Then at dusk we said farewell and left. We walked home quietly, but when we go in camp I saw blood spattered around the clearing. Sand was kicked up, and cats lay on the ground. Fuzzypelt was in the entrance flicking her tail angrily.
"What happened here?" I mewed softly.
" Windclan attacked, but most importantly where have you been