Chapter 24 nine lives.

Fuzzystars pov

      I got to the moonstone just as the moon was rising. Mouthermouth yawned before me and I stepped in and the blackness swallowed me up. I felt my paws slip into the paw prints left from generations of cats and felt oddly calm. Before I knew it I was standing in the caver of the moonstone.

Then out of the pitch blackness a bright light glow erupted around the cavern. I stared at the moonstone in wonder, then shook myself and touched my nose to the stone. I was immediately whisked into darkness.

I opened my eyes and found myself at fourtrees and Starclan was around me.  Then a tiny kit stepped forward. " My name is squirllekit, in Pineclaws little sister and  I am here to give you your first life. With this life I give you compassion. You will need this to respect your clan mates lost families or friends, use it well. The kit stood up on her hind legs and softly touched my nose. Then a searing pain erupted through me I rocked on my paws, scared of what would happen next.

Then bird tail stepped out,
"with this life I give you respect. Respect everyone's opinions including  the elders because there wisdom will help guide you. When his nose touched mine I braced myself but felt no pain only a soft feeling, then it came searing pain like a badgers paws, and I saw bird tail disappear into the ranks of Starclan.

Next came dawnstripe.
" With this life I give you love," she touched my nose I felt warm like I was back in the nursery. "You will need this to guide you sand your clan mates, I know how you feel about Fritzyclaw. look in this puddle." I thought that sounded weird but I looked in the puddle anyways. I saw me giving the warrior name to a light grey tom, he looked strong and proud but I couldn't  make out what I was saying, then it skipped forward and I was giving the names to a she it and another tom. When I touched the white she kits nose her paws tail tip and the tip of her bangs went pink. I gasped and whipered " are those my kits?" Dawn smiled and nodded then stepped away. Next came Thunderclaw I dipped my head to the warrior, his once dull ungroomed pelt was now glossy and shone with the stars of Starclan.                " With this life I give you strenghth, and he looked at my tail. In your new clan train the apprentices to use their tails. They might need it in battle. He touched my nose and heat swept through me and it was hot and it burned. I gasped in pain and fear but my paws were rooted to the ground so I couldnt run. I just about passed out but I saw cats swinging through the trees their tail latching onto the branches strongly. It gave me a new kind of hope and I relaxed. I thanked him and  saw a golden warrior step forward. His fur around his neck and head looked like a mane and he looked like a warrior of  the ancient Lionclan.                                                                                                                                                   " My name is Lionheart, you may have heard stories but I was in thunderclan when Firestar had just joined us, with this life I give you passion. It will burn bright in you, use it to help guide everyone in your clan and use it wisley." He touched my nose and heat and energy roared through me but I felt calm and I thanked him.

Then I saw foxface! She smiled happily and touched my nose, with this life I give you guidance. Use it to train apprentices and even new warriors, all cats will need thier leaders guidance to work together as a clan". She touched my nose and a calm bubble filled my chest and I let out a sigh. Next came another little kit she bounced toward me humor sparkling in her eyes. " With this life I give you humor"  said the mysterious kit. When the kits nose touched mine I didnt  feel pain or softness, but instead I felt laughter bubbling inside me the I burst out laughing. I would have collapsed in laughter if  my paws hadn't been rooted to the ground. " Im dying, I managed to gasp then the I stopped gasping for breath." What is your name little kit?"                                                                                                              "Snowstorm." she replied.

I Gasped in shock. " But your just a kit."        

" I was mad ea warrior at the age of 8 moons. I was the worlds youngest warrior, and I died in a trecherous battle. " Then she vanished.

 after I recieved the rest of my lives starclan called out my name and vanished. I woke up laying on the moonstone and shook my pelt out. Then I headed back to our camp.

A.N Sorry guys that chapter wasent ve good but it will get.