Chapter 14 Training goldenpaw

Fuzzypelts pov

     "Wake up wake up we have to train train train!"
" Ugg but I'm so tired. " Then I woke up to see GOLDENPAW!? "It's supposed to be me waking you up Goldenpaw."
" But you aren't awake so I woke you up because you said we were leaving at dawn, and it's past dawn." I sighed and hauled myself up and out of my nest. We both ate quietly and headed out. It had been a quarter moon since Silverstripe and Brookepaw had brought Otter into the clan. She had gotten a private assessment and got turned into a warrior right off the bat. She was now Otterpelt.

    Goldenpaw and I walked out of the camp to train with Silverstripe and Brookepaw.
When we got to the training hollow by the river they were already training.
" Hey Fuzzypelt what took you so long, we are going to do swimming today, come on." Silverstripe mewed, flicking her tail towards the river. Goldenpaw and I followed quickly behind.

       After awhile of training the two apprentices had mastered swimming, and we're now swimming and playing in the shallow waters. Silverstripe and I lounged on some rocks while they played.
" Hey Silverstripe."
"Yah"
"Do you like Ottersplash?" I asked carefully.
" Um she's okay. I guess." Silverstripe  mewed awkwardly. " Why"?

" First off she's a rouge." I could've been wrong but it looked like her duck a tiny bit. " Second off her parents are rouges." I swear her head went down even more. "Third off she's been hogging the shallow ends" Then I realized Silverstripes head was almost touching the rock,but before I could stop myself I blurted " And she's been hogging my mom, she keeps going into her den as if she's gonna be the next deputy... Oh Silverstripe I'm so sorry I I I umm I, Oh hey Fritzyclaw that hot tuxedo Tom, the guy that just became warrior, well he asked me to be mates but I said how bought friends, and he said yes and and and... Yeah that's all. Silverstripe. Silverstripe smiled and perked up a bit.

BOO! Mroww! Me and Silverstripe jumped and slipped into the river as Fritzyclaw and Pineclaw scared us. They stood on shore laughing their gorgeous heads off.

     Silverstripe grabbed Pineclaws tail and pulled him in, but Pineclaw grabbed Fritzyclaws tail and they both toppled in. But it soon turned into abig laugh.

    Pineclaw, Fritzyclaw, Goldenpaw , Brookepaw, Silverstripe, and me played in the cool river for the rest of the day. Soon the sun was going down over high stones, casting long shadows. We all went back to camp, ate, and fell asleep.