Chapter 5 My first gathering.

(Silverpaws pov)

  "Everyone coming to the gathering, please meet me at the entrance of the camp." Yowled Leapordstar. Pinepaw, Fuzzypaw,Dreampaw, and me were the apprentices going. Stoneheart, Oakclaw, Dawnstripe, Thunderclaw, Ivyheart, and Foxface were the rest; besides Leapordstar and Fallenleaves .

Leapordstar lead us out of the camp and we bounded through forest. We had to jump over a big log, and I tripped and fell on my face. Pinepaw stopped and waited for me to get up, while Fuzzypaw and Dreampaw helped me up.

We ran for a little while longer and entered  six trees. One tree represented each clan. The fifth was Starclan but know one new what the sixth was. The apprentices from the other clans swarmed it. Foxface said they called it Magic Clan. That was the apprentices clan apparently. We went over there but Dreampaw went with Fallenleaves to meet the other medicine cats. So it was just me Pinepaw and Fuzzypaw. We went to the tree to meet all the apprentices.

" Hey guys this is Silverpaw and that's Fuzzypaw." Pinepaw mewed to the other apprentices. The apprentices from Thunderclaw were blue paw and shrewpaw. From wind clan was quick paw and turtle paw from shadow clan was frog paw, blackpaw, and bigpaw.

We hung out and played on the tree until the gathering started. Firestar  the leader of Thunderclaw had nothing interesting to report except for badger sighting, Tallstar of wind clan had spotted a grey rouge around his camp, with golden she cat rouge. I gasped as I recognized that those were the cats from my dreams... My parents. Then he said they had been delt with. I shuddered at the thought. Shadowclan was next, all they reported was..  oh no my parents!

Oh I hope they are okay. I thought to myself. Shadow clan had driven them out though. Finally it was our turn.
" We have 3 new apprentices with us today, fuzzypaw,dreampaw, and silverpaw. " Leapordstar said.
" Fuzzypaw, Dreampaw , Silverpaw!" Yowled all the clans.

Now that the gathering was over we went home. And I had another restless sleep