Chapter 32 more new members

Dreamclouds pov

        " How can I give birth to my own kits?" I said outloud. Mossscock was helping me with herbs and I felt like a lazy lump of fur. " Why are you looking at me? " Well you know what to do when any cat gives birth soooooooooooooooooooooooo you are doing it for me!" I replied I knew they were coming soon but I didnt know how soon. I cant help my own mate. " Yes you can Mosssock, here is all the stuff, I know you can." I licked his ear purring happily.  " Hey we should get nightmareheart because you won't want to have to help Fuzzystar, Silverstripe annnnnnnnnnddddddd Nightshadow." I thought about Mosssocks suggestion, and nodded. " Go send Pineclaw, he's fast." Mosssock nodded and left.

    My belly hurt... A lot. Pineclaw was not back yet which ment something. Mosssock was helping Nightshadow who was pretty much ready to give birth. And I couldn't move. " I hope they are almost here I thought, and soon drifted to sleep.
"Where are you." I wailed. "my kits are gone Starclan help me!" I cried.
" Why should we help you, you disobeys our code!" Sneered Starclan. It sounded like they were surrounding me and closing in, then they all lunged.

     I woke up my belly hurting again.  And I started to sob. " I'm sorry Starclan I didn't mean to, I loved him. I'm sorry please don't take away my kits." Then I smelt a soft familiar scent. "Mom!" I gasped. "I thought Starclan were ignoring me." I whispered silently.  Her gaze was sad. "Oh Dreamcloud, we would never take away your kits. But sometimes it's not in our power. It was your destiny to meet Mosssock, we led him to you. You are going to have wonderful kits, and I had you didn't I?" I nodded. " You will be fine, hold tight Nightmare heart is almost back. I will take care of you until then. " She gave me a herb I had never seen and I ate it. It tasted sweet and all my pain was gone. My breathing wasn't so hard and I felt calm. A spasm wrenched through me, but I felt only a little pain. My mom put her paws on me belly and slowly massaged. Then pain ripped through my calm body but I didn't make a noise. A small kit was layer at my belly, then came another. " All done I love you Dreamcloud." Before I could do anything she was gone.

     Mosssock burst in with nightmareheart. And the shock in his face soon became light with joy. Nightmare heart gave me a herb to make sure my milk comes then he left to help Nightshadow. " They are beautiful, what should we name them?" He breathed. Leaf kit for the calico she- cat and rainkit for the grey Tom."
" they are beautiful." He whispered. "That they are I whispered back." 
Nightmareheart came back in with good news.
"The she- kit is orange- red like her dad and her name is emberkit, and the black Tom is Shadowkit"
" Thank you!"  I mewed. He nodded and made a small nest in the crook of the den. I got sent to the nursery with my kits, so I got to hang out with my two best friends in the world.