Chapter 16 Healing

(Dreamclouds pov)
" We need cobweb and poppy seeds." I called to nightmarepaw. He busily made herb mixtures and handed out leaf packets. My mom helped with the minor wounds , but there were barely any. Most of the Warriors were bloody and battered, and moaning slightly.

Bronzepaw and Sappaw lay talking excitedly about how "epic" they fought. Nightmarepaw lightly put cobwebs on their wounds. " All cats old enough to swim, gather below the high rock for a clan meeting." I quickly cleaned my paws then went to see what was going on.

"Yesterday we fought well, we would've won if Windclan hadn't interfered.But I want to reward to special cats. Sappaw and Bronzepaw, please step forward. Do you promise to uphold the warrior cod and protect your clan at the cost of your life?"
"We do!" The mewed enthusiasticly.
" Then by the power of Starclan Bronzepaw will be know as Bronzeheart, and Sappaw will be know as Sapleaf. You both fought hard and I am proud to be you leader."

      I gasped in shock they had only been apprentices for two moons! Everyone cheered their names happily. I went back to my den with Nightmarepaw and we went back to cleaning wounds.

     The worst wounds were Thunderclaws. He had deep slashes on his belly and neck, and a cut on his back wouldn't stop bleeding. As I put a dressing on so it wouldn't get infected, he growled softly in pain. I wasn't sure if he would make it.

     Fuzzypelts pov

I couldn't believe my eats when my brother became a warrior. I love my mom but I wanted to shred her ears.
" Silverstripe sat beside me , her mouth hanging open in shock.
"Hey guys!" Fritzyclaw and Pineclaw trotted over carrying a huge fish.
" Wanna share this with us?" We nodded and lay down talking about the battle while eating. Silverstripe was holding a cobweb to her ankle while Fritzyclaw are some more herbs.

     After the delicious food we latex down to share tongues.Sapleaf and Bronzeheart were already sitting vigil.
"I'm gonna get some rest guys." I stood up and stretched, then started to head to the warriors den, then veered off and ran to the leaders den. I ran to my mom and snuggled into her warm fur. She seemed surprised but I fell asleep to quickly to know.