Chapter 9 The Moonstone

A.N. Hey guys I am borrowing an idea from A fellow watt pad person. I am using Aqua Storms idea of apprentices traveling themselves, in the book what is there to do. I recommend you read that book if you like warriors! Thanks guys and enjoy.

(Silverpaws pov)

"Okay gang I'll meet you there! Remember go up along the gorge, across the moor, and keep walking towards highstones,oh and good luck!" Called Fallenleaves. All of us apprentices had to make the journey alone, but we did get  to go with the other apprentices. In the group was Me, Pinepaw,Fuzzypaw, and Dreampaw.with herbs in all our bellies we headed off. The sun was just rising so if we're lucky we'll get there by moon high. If we're unlucky we'll be there by dawn.

We had just got onto the moor when the sun had fully risen.
" Come on guys lets goooooooooooooo!" Yowled Pinepaw cheerily. " We can't be late, or else we'll have to wait there all day tomorrow!
Oh stop you're whining we are already almost halfway." Fuzzypaw mewed angrily.
" Stop fighting guys Pinepaws right we should pick up the pace, but Fuzzypaws also right we're at the edge of the moor." Dreampaw mewed quietly.
" Hey guys there's the thunderpath." I called. We stopped at the edge waiting for there to be a gap.
" NOW!" Yowled Pinepaw. We all streaked across the path and got to the other side safely.

After a while of traveling we reached highstones, thankfully the sun was just setting. We hunted around mother mouth, and rested until Fallenleaves got here. Right when the sun had vanished she appeared. " Come on guys, it's time. She led us single file down a dark tunnel. I felt Pinepaws tail tip shudder as it touched my nose. I felt a cold breeze ahead,we must be near the moonstone cave!

We reached the cave just as the stone exploded in light.
" Okay now go touch your nose to the stone and Starclan will speak to you. I was the first to step forwards and press my nose to the stone. Cold swept over me and I woke up, but not at four trees In the moor! I turned around to see Dreampaw beside me.

(Dreampaws pov)

Wow this is awesome! I whispered. I turned around and saw Silverpaw sitting beside me. " Dreampaw how did you get in my dream?" She asked, and I noticed a hint of fear in her eyes. " I'm not sure." I answered. Then I saw three figures coming to us.

" Mom, Dad you came!" Silverpaw ran to greet her parents. " Silverpaw Starclan accepts you to become one if their warriors." Mewed a golden she- cat, with brown stripes. " From  now on you will be know as Silverstripe."

More starry cats came down, calling her name, but why was I seeing this?
" Silverstripe we have a message for you. Riverclan will change soon but you must follow your heart.
What do you mean dad?" The figures were fading though." Follow where you Heart Leeds you and you will reach your destination." Then they were gone.

  Then a black figure came down to me.
" Dad is that you?" I asked.
" Dreamcloud I've missed you." He ran forward meeting me in the middle. " is Dreamcloud my new name dad?" He smiled and nodded. Starclan accepts you to become Riverclan medicine cat.