Chapter 2 New friends

Silver kits pov

Well now Fallenleaves kit is staring at me as if... As if... As if there's a fish growing out of my head! Fallenleaves is looking at me in surprise, but I see a hint if sadness in her eyes.

" Well Silverkit, they are your parents."

I gasped in shock at Fallenleaves words.
" then why did they leave me here? Oh oh oh are they spies from another clan, or are they-
No Silverkit they are rouges; they left you here to keep you safe." I stared at her for a second then left.
----
It was dusk and my team had failed yet another moss ball game because of me. I felt like my parents were calling to me.
" hi there!" I jumped as dreamkits voice sounded in my ear.
" What do you want I was just about asleep.
Do ya wanna plaaaaayyy"!I smiled at the thought. Someone wants to play with me! " yes please, I would love to.

We tackled eachothers playfully, then caught some minnows in the reeds. After we ate we lay on top of a den and stared at Silverpelt.

"Hey Dreamkit," I said.
" yeah
Do you think my parents are up there?" I asked. Dreamkit sat up startled.
" of course not they live on the moor, mom said they are still alive..."Dreamkit trailed off." Oops I wasn't supposed to tell you!
I won't tell." I mewed.

" Hey Silverkit I'll tell you another secret you might want to know before our friendship becomes official.
Okay!" I replied happily.

" Well when I was born I died.
WHAT! How is that critically possible.
Starclan let me live. But now we are connected, I can see stuff others can't. I also saw the visions your parents sent you. She mewed quietly.

" How can my parents send me messages if they're not dead?" I asked.
She shrugged. We sat in science for awhile. Then I saw a shadow moving towards us.
"Um Dreamkit what is that? I asked I was shaking from ear to tail tip.

"BOO!" Fuzzy kit jumped out from a bush. " haha scared ya. She mewed happily.
" What are you doing here!" I snapped at her.
Oh yeah well I want real friends. Not like Rowankit he bullies every kit but me, I don't think it's fair.

Well alright!" mewed Dreamkit.
" Thank you thank you thank you!
"Your welcome." I mewed to Fuzzykit. And now I have two new best friends.