Chapter 21 They actually left

Fuzzypelts pov

I growled softly as Pineclaw and Silverstripe left. Then I felt Fritzyclaw brush against me, and mew softly in my ear. " You can't desert your friend, didn't whoever came to you, tell you to follow your heart.
" I am, and my Heart says to stay here and help my clan. Plus prophecy cat said that I am destined to become the greatest leader in the whole clan. And now I am deputy so long story short that happened." Fritzyclaw looked like he was going to say something but leapordstars yowl stopped him.

The cats gathered around Leapordstar.
   " We will now sit vigil for our fallen warriors. Foxface, Dawnstripe, and Thunderclaw. The clan gathered around and fixed the bodies, to it as if they were sleeping. The whole clan gathered around the fallen and sat with them all night. I thought I saw three more stars in the sky as I looked up.
" What have I done, I left my best friend. What now?" I silently asked Starclan as I fell asleep from a long day.

Silverstripes pov

Pineclaw and I had reached the rock tumble at nightfall, and we numbed into a surprised Storm.
" You guys back so soon?" He asked confused.
" Yes and no yes because here we are and no because we left Riverclan. I just don't belong in Riverclan."

My dad nodded and led us to the den.
It was very cramped so Pineclaw and I moved some rocks at the back and made a small nest. Pineclaw started to lick me and the gentle lapping of his toughness lulled me to sleep.

I woke up to the warm sent of rabbit.
I opened my eyes and saw Pineclaw eating a mouse. He must've seen me wake up because he nuged a rabbit towards me. I ate it happily, filling my empty belly. That night I had, had a dream from dawnstripe and I knew it ment for me to visit mouthermouth.
I knew I wouldn't have to leave for awhile so I looked for a shelter near the rock tumble.

I found a small underground cave that was a couple fox lengthens away from the rock tumble. I filled it with moss and bracken, I even found some reeds.
Then I made a bed for Pineclaw but oddly there was still room for two small bodies, like Fuzzypelt and Dreamcloud size. I shook my head thinking I'm crazy. But I felt like I could smell there nearby scents.