Chapter 27 Names and markings.

Fuzzystars pov

       "All cats gather around circle rock for a clan meeting!" I yowled. It had been two moons since mudfoot and Mosssock had joined and we were still running low on cats. Somehow Otterpelt had found us and now was apart of Moonclan.
"Today we will be giving warrior names to the rest of you and I will be accepting everyone of you. First up is Storm. "
The Grey Tom looked surprise but stepped forward.
" Storm do you accept to join Moonclan and protect us at the cost of your life?"
" I do."
"Then by the will of Starclan Storm will now be know as Stormcloud." When she touched her nose to his forehead a tiny spark hit his and he got a black lightning bolt looking thing. (A.n. Sorry I had to do that and put an authors note in the middle of my book. HARRYKITTY. Back to the book now;)

      Next was Dawn.
"Dawn do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend our clan at the cost of your life." Dawn hesitated and gulped nervously at the though of life protection, but she shook it off and nodded her head. Then by the will of Starclan you will now be know as Dawn feather." Again when fuzzystar touched her nose to Dawnstripes forehead, the once golden tabby got dark brown stripes in the shapes of feathers along her back.

     "Night please step forward."
"Night do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend Moonclan at the cost of your life?"
"Yes I do!" Night mewed exitedly.
"Then by the power of Starclan your new name will be Nightshadow." When Fuzzystars nose touched her forehead the same blue spark hit her. She jumped slightly and her small black bangs grew and the tips went electric blue her paws, under belly and tail tip got the same electric blue. Mint was next she became Mintleaf, and she got a weird leaf marking appeared on her forehead.  A mint leaf to be exact.

      Fuzzystar did the similar routine for everyone Silverstripe got 3 markings down her forehead. One long one at middle of her forehead  that went to the top of her muzzle and two on the sides. Dreamcloud got 2 turquoise paws and two pink paws. Her tail tip was pink, and the very tipsy tip was turquoise.  Mudfoot and Mosssock didn't end up getting any markings though. It was odd.
"One more announcement Stormcloud will be the new deputy.

1 moon later
Fuzzystars pov

      "So I was thinking that we should make groups for our clan cave runners, hunters, cave guards, normal hunters,-"
" Just stop Storm you're exhausting me,  we can't do something like that we don't have enough members, we will just organize outposts at the moss cave. (The old cave they slept in before they found their gorge) it was dedicated to moss now, but that's where they had outposts guarded their home from other cats they had a special blueberry and death berry mixture that knocks any cat that breaths in the powder out cold, and they forget the last thing they saw. As in the thing they saw for the past 30 minutes. "Right sorry I'll go now. Sorry Fuzzystar." He dipped his head and left.
Silverstripes pov
      "Hey Silverstripe how's a going?!" I looked up in surprise as Fuzzystar walked into the clearing.
"I'm fine I was going to see dreamcloud I feel weird."
" Okay, see ya later." I nodded and started to walk but collapsed, my belly hurt a lot.

" I'll get Dreamcloud!" Fuzzystar yowled but soon collapsed to, yowling in pain. Luckily Pineclaw heard and grabbed Dreamcloud. She gave us both an inspection and mewed "  I think that you two are... Expecting kits!