Chapter 18 Seeing Storm and Dawn

A.N. Omg I can't believe I have 57 votes and 277 reads! I can't believe I got so far with this book. I just wanted to thank all of my voters, readers, and commenters. I'm summing up the book so yeah. I will probably be making a sequel, but enjoy the rest of the book.

(Silverstripes pov)

"Silverstripe we need you come find us, follow your heart, don't leave us Silverstripe."

" Mroww!" I yowled. I woke up in my nest, back in the warriors den.
" Ugg would you stop yowling, and kicking me." Grunted foxface grumpily.
" Is anyone ever gonna be quiet and respect the senior warriors."
" I'm honestly so sorry Foxface I I I I didn't mean to." I mewed apoligeticly.
" It's fine no point in going back to sleep." She rolled her eyes and left the den.

"Im still surprised that she isn't an elder." I jumped at Pineclaws voice behind me. I smiled at him and let out a Mroww laughter. He licked my ear and stood up to leave.
" Pineclaw wait!" I yowled.
He turned around.
" I need you to come with me somewhere." I mewed, looking at my paws. Then he smiled.
" Of course Silverstripe, where to?"
" I'm going to find my parents, I think they need my help." I mewed. Pineclaw nodded and we left the warriors den.

------------

By the time we left camp the sun was almost at its peak. We had to convince Leapordstar to let us "Hunt" by ourselves. I'm assuming she thought we were "hooking up" I had sighed and rolled my eyes, but I was grateful she let us.

The sun was at its peak when we got onto the moor.
" So do you even know where you are going?" Pineclaw asked.
" Yes they came to me in 2 dreams about where they live. Their home is a huge pile of rocks sand boulders..."
"Like this one?!" Pineclaw asked, surprised.

I stared in amazement at the pile of rubble. It was even bigger than I imagined. The rocks loomed high, and even better I could smell a strong scent of my parents.

" So is this it?" I nodded slightly at Pineclaws question. Then I walked into the den.
"Umm Silverstripe I don't think that's a good idea- Ahhh!" Pineclaw yowled as a Grey streak came flying out of the rocks, knocking Pineclaw off his paws.

The two toms tussled yowling. Pineclaw was smaller but Storm was obviously weaker.
"STOP!!!!" I yowled! The toe toms broke apart growling and circling eachother.

"Get back Silverstripe, these are the savages on the moor that are terrorizing Windclan!" I sighed and pushed Pineclaw aside.
"It's okay Pineclaw he's my father."
Pineclaw gasped in astonishment and apologized. He nodded and ran to me.

" I'm here Dad I'm here." I sighed.
"Storm what's going on?" Dawn mewed, poking her head out of the rocks.

" Oh my Starclan!" She yowled and dashed over to me. I purred and nuzzled into her soft fur. Pineclaw stood off to the side looking at his paws. Dawn walked over to him.
" thank you for helping my daughter and showing her the support she needed." Pineclaw nodded happily.

" Why did you need me?" I asked.
We need your help with Windclan, we aren't able to get enough food and Windclan are driving us farther away."
Dawn mewed sadly.

" We can help you, huh Pineclaw, Pineclaw?" I looked around and saw him running over the slope, carrying two rabbits and three fish. It was the prey we had hunted on the way there.

" You guys need this more than us." He placed the food in front of Dawn, who was astonished. She thanked him and then ate the fish in a couple bites. Storm ate the other fish and then they put the rabbits in the den for later.

We stayed with them for the night and hunted again in the morning. When we left they were well stocked with food and their pelts were sleek again.

We walked back to Riverclan with a couple fish in our jaws. When we got to camp know one even noticed our absense, not even Fuzzypelt. She was probably to caught up in being deputy. I joined a Dawn patrol, and thought about my parents throughout the whole patrol, that is until a Large Windclan patrol sneaked to our camp. They were going to attack!