Chapter 11 Stupid siblings

( Silverstripes pov)

Once we entered the camp my little sister sapkit came dashing towards me almost knocking me over. " What's your new name? Did Starclan accept you? Are you stupid?" With that last comment I gave up being nice, and cuffed her ear. She is my step sister because Thunderclaw and dawnstripe gave birth, but that's bad enough.

" Yes I got my new name, it's Silverstripe now."
" Aww man that stinks." Then she stomped away. I rolled my eyes and sighed. " I'm gonna get some food see ya later guys." I walked away leaving my friends to talk. I walked to the warriors den, made a nest, then went to sleep.

(Fuzzypelts pov)

I laughed as Silverstripes sister ran off. But it was a bad Idea though. My little brother bronzepaw located me and attacked. " Get off stupid furrball." I growled at him.

" Fuzzypaw, did you see Starclan?"
"No I saw dead cats that talked to me in my dream... DUH I SAW STARCLAN!" I yowled in his ugly face... No hideous face!
"No need to be rude." Hey can I have some of your rabbit?"
"No"
" But mommy says sharing is caring!" He announced proudly.
" Well I don't care so GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!"
Bronzepaw squealed and scampered away.
"mouse brain." I muttered , then scampered off to the warriors den, with Pineclaw at my heels.