Chapter 12 The new apprentices

(Silverstripes pov)

" Mom dad where are you?" I wailed desperately. Then two shapes came bounding down the moor. " Mom dad I thought you weren't coming!" I mewed happily, as I ran towards them and them.  My Dawn looked at my Storm who nodded. " Please follow us , we have to show you something. "
Storm mewed. He ran off and  Dawn and I followed. We soon stopped at a big pile of rocks. A hole gapped in them and the scent of fresh moss and prey wafted from it. " Is this your home?" I asked.
" Yes it is darling." Dawn  mewed happily.
   " Why are you showing me this?"
" We will tell you when the time is right." Storm mewed. Then their shapes started to vanish,then they disappeared.

" Let all cats old enough to swim, gather below the highrock for a clan meeting. I woke up and quickly brushed of my pelt,then ran out of the Warriors den.
" Today we have five kits becoming apprentices today. Bronzekit please step forwards. Bronzekit from this day forwards until your warrior name you will be know as Bronzepaw, your mentor will be Pineclaw. Pineclaw has shown determination and courage in everything he has done, I hope you pass these qualities to Bronzepaw." Bronzepaw scrambled towards Pineclaw excitedly,and they touched noses.

"Sapkit please step forwards. From this day forwards until you get your warrior name you will be know as Sappaw. Your mentor will be Rowanclaw. Rowanclaw is know for his strength and ability to fight and may you pass these qualities to your apprentice." Then they touched noses. " Goldenkit please step forwards. Until you get you warrior name you will be known as Goldenpaw, your mentor will be... Fuzzypelt! Fuzzypelt is know for her speed and humor,may she pass those skills down to her apprentice. " Brookekit please step forwards.  Until you get your warrior name you will be know as Brookepaw, Silvestripe will mentor you." I gasped in astonishment as my name was called. " Silverstripe is cunning,agile,and one of our best swimmers, may she pass those skills down to her apprentice." I touched noses with my new apprentice and sat down

" And last but certainty not least is nightmarekit. You have wanted to be a medicine cat so your mentor will be dreamcloud. From this day forward until you get your medicinecat name you will be know as nightmearpaw."

Once the gathering was over me and the other warriors went to our den and went to sleep.