Chapter 17

WARNING: Mature Content

June 4, 2010

The past few months we've spent together has been good. No, scratch that— great. It was pure, utter bliss.

I couldn't ask for more.

And yeah, maybe it's tough to keep this relationship a secret from everybody, but who cares? I've never been happier. We've never been happier.

Nobody knows this except us. Not even our friends or families. Especially not our families. Her family to be exact. My father would never have a problem with this, except Jade thinks it's better if we keep this from everyone, even from him— just to be safe.

She's been so paranoid since we've been together. Always jumpy. Always looking behind our backs. Always vigilant. And I hate seeing her like that.

I understand where she's coming from so I never pushed her. We became contented with hiding in these four walls of our tiny unit, where we can be whoever we want to be, do whatever we want to do... to each other.

I didn't mind that we almost never come out. Literally and figuratively, that is. We didn't need to go on romantic dates or crazy adventures— we're in love. That's enough, and we don't need those things to romanticize it more. As long as we're together, nothing else mattered.

Just like an old married couple in our retirement home.

The only time we've spent apart was when Jade's family took her on a Caribbean cruise all summer.

Those 8 weeks apart was torture. Pure, agonizing torture. I am so used with Jade around that I didn't know what to do when she left.

But now she's here. Back in my arms, back in our own little world.

I missed her so much.

I sat across the room as I watch her intently. She's studying, as usual. Her long legs are up against the coffee table as she leans her back on the recliner.

I watched her yawn as she stretches her arms exposing her tanned abs.

I gulped.

God have mercy.

"Tired, honey?" I asked in my most sultry voice.

"Yes, lablab" she moaned as she craned her neck, exposing its soft smooth skin.

That does it.

I walked towards her back and gently placed my hands against her shoulders.

"Let me give you a massage," I cooed.

I started working my thumbs at the tight muscles on her back. She leaned forward and braced her hands against the armrest. In a circling motion, I dug my fingers in a bit harder, and to my pleasure her mouth opened into a long, happy-sounding moan.

"That feels good, love" she groaned.

Slowly, I moved my hands lower, slowly massaging the tense muscles along her spine. She arched her back as I near the sensitive part of her hips. She turned her head towards me, giving me access to her neck and whispered, "not there... ticklish."

I traced soft kisses along her jaw, then to her neck, down to her collar bone as she elicited another glorious moan.

I slid my hands down her shirt and felt her hard nipples against my palms.

No bra.

Just how I like it.

I cupped her perfect breasts and squeezed it... rubbed it... the fabric of her shirt was so thin that it almost felt like touching her— skin to skin, earning me another moan as I felt liquid heat creep up between my legs.