Time Trap

It bothered Sonic that he could sense a new Amethyst, but their memories were too scattered to grab onto. He currently sat on the couch, his hands gripping his head as he tried to focus. "Rrrrrraugh! Come on!"

Don't force it, Sonic!

Sonic gasped, relaxing and closing his eyes. "I feel them, Wind...I can feel their energy...So why can't I find them!?"

They're not concerned about this new power...they must be a younger keeper who only sees the power as fun and not a source of energy.

"So how do I find them?"
Suddenly his phone rang, and he answered it. "Hello?"

Sonic! You gotta help me!

"Vector?"

Charmy's gone nuts! He's suddenly got the power to control time, and I can't get any sleep! Talk to the kid, please!

Sonic looked at Wind's reflection, and they both nodded. "Keep the kid in one place, Vec. I'm coming." He hung up and got up. "Who's a time changer?"

Daylight Savings. He's a powerful force, and in a youth's body, it could be disastrous.

Sonic nodded. "Then let's call Thaw and go."

.............................................................

"Charmy Bee an Amethyst?" Shadow asked. "The universe hates us, doesn't it?"

"He's not that bad, but he will be a handful." Sonic shook his head. "I'm just surprised that the Obsidians haven't shown up."
They landed and opened the door, gasping as they found Vector and Espio frozen in place, and Charmy flying around. "Charmy!"

Charmy turned to face them, and Vector and Espio returned to life. "Hi guys! I didn't know you were coming!"

"Charmy, we need to talk to you...about your power over time-"

"Look out!"

Sonic turned to look behind him, yelping as a dark sword blade came at him. He fell onto the floor, his eyes widening as the blade came inches from his chest before freezing, and he collapsed with relief. "Guh!"

"Sonic!" Shadow pulled him out from under Onyx's blade, helping him up. "Are you okay?"

"Terrified! But I'll be okay..." he looked at where Charmy hovered, his hand out towards Onyx. "Charmy...thank you...!"

"He tried to stab you!" Charmy shouted. "Why!?"

"Because he's a bad man, kiddo... and he's gonna try to kill you too, because you can do this...turn it off again."

Charmy looked worried, but he started up time again, and Onyx's sword slammed into the wooden floor. "Huh!? Why you- Ah!"
Shadow kicked back the knight then put his hand on the blade, melting it into a puddle. "No! Do you know how hard those are to replace!?"