Good Times, Everybody...Good Times.

"Wind, you're never gonna guess what happened!" Tails exclaimed as he entered his workshop, pausing as he saw Wind wandering back and forth with a piece of paper. "Wind?"

Wind looked up with a grin. "You both manifested, didn't you?"

"Yeah! Isn't that fantastic!?"

"It is! I also sensed three more besides you... That puts us at all four Autumns... Three winters, three springs, three holidays... all four summers... That leaves one Winter, Spring and Holiday left to find."

"Who else manifested?"

"Winter Blizzard, Spring Storm and North Migration, masters of both Winter and Warm Weather, and Solar Energy... Seventeen down, three to go... Just need to find Winter, Spring and Eclipse." He rolled up the paper. "Now we just have to figure out who Storm, Blizzard and North are."

That shouldn't be too hard... Shadow's voice muttered through his comm link. I just got home, and Rouge has a snow cloud chasing her around the house. I also got a call from Jet, and Wave's got glowing hands.

"So that's Blizzard and North... But we're still missing Storm." Tails rubbed his chin. "Maybe you and Amy can work together on that one, she is another Spring Amethyst."

Will do. Spring Thaw, out.

"Both Wave and Rouge have other Amethysts around to defend them if necessary." Cosmo expressed. "So we should be able to focus on Storm more effectively."

"You're correct. For now, you two should get some rest. I'm sure Sapling and Harvest will have you training tomorrow."

Tails and Cosmo both grinned, then hurried back out of the workshop holding hands.

Wind grinned as he collected his stuff from the desks and tables. "Harvest and Sapling are such good at shipping their hosts together before they even manifest..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cosmo hurried back to her house, pausing for a moment to fix her dress, which had been twisted in her running home. She then opened the door and peered in. It was later than she'd planned on, and she hoped Galaxina hadn't been up waiting for her.

The house was quiet, the ticking of the clock on the wall being the only sound. She tiptoed inside, then closed the door behind her.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?"

Cosmo jumped, whirling around to see her sister in the doorway of the kitchen. "G-Galaxina! I didn't think you'd still be up..."

"Of course I'm still up! Do you have any idea what time it is? You were supposed to be home before sundown! That was hours ago!"

"I know, and I'm sorry! S-Something came up..."

Galaxina looked angrily for a few more seconds, then let out a hard sigh and shook her head. "You're gonna be the death of me, you know that...? I promised Mother I'd take care of you, and I can't do that with you gallivanting all over the place like you do."

"I know... But I'm almost fifteen, Galaxina! I'm not a little seedling anymore."

Galaxina came over and hugged her. "You'll always be my little seedling sister, Cosmo. No matter how old and how big you get...Just let me know when you're going to be out late with your boyfriend."

Cosmo blushed, tugging on her leaves. "He's not my boyfriend, Galaxina...!"

Galaxina smirked. "Sure he's not..." She walked back into the kitchen. "It's just a lot of unusual things have been going on today."

"Like what?"

Galaxina smirked. "I look out the window, and it's raining, but only over our house! Freaky, huh?"

Cosmo's eyes widened a little, but a faint smile formed on her lips. "Yeah...Freaky." She murmured. "Well something happened to me today, too. That's why I was late."

"Oh really? What?"

Cosmo walked over to the flowers in the window box. "...Watch." She waved her hands over the flowers, and they shot up several inches, their heads growing to almost twice their original size.

"Whoa...! I knew you were good with plants, but not that good!"

Cosmo grinned. "Yeah... and you haven't seen anything yet..." she paused as she gave a yawn. "...I'll explain more tomorrow. Right now...I'm tired."

Galaxina smirked, then hugged her sister again. "Goodnight, sis."

"Goodnight, Galaxina..." Or should I say...Spring Storm.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"...Okay, so I can handle having snow powers, but this is getting ridiculous."

I dunno...I think it's kinda cute.

Rouge groaned as the voice in her head disagreed with her. The snow cloud was still following her around. Fortunately, she'd managed to kick it out of their bedroom, but it was still hanging out just outside the door. "...I didn't ask for a snow puppy."

"We'll figure something out, Rouge..." Shadow mumbled. "...Just get some sleep."

"How am I supposed to sleep when I know that as soon as we open that door, a floating blob of ice crystals is going to come flying in?"

It was silent for a moment, then Shadow sat up. "Ice..." He got up and went to the door.

"What are you doing?"

Shadow opened the door, and as the cloud tried to peek in, he tapped it, and it evaporated. "There. No more snow cloud."

"You couldn't have done that several hours ago!?"

Shadow shrugged. "It didn't occur to me that I could melt it until now."

Rouge groaned, plopping back on the pillows. "Well, it's over now."

"Unless you accidentally forge another one in your sleep."

"Oh great. Now I'll never get to sleep."

Shadow plopped back onto his side of the bed. "Not my problem..."

"...Sometimes I wonder why I ever married you. You're never on my side!"

"I have my side of the bed, and you have your side of the bed."

"Ugh..."

"...I love you."

"Love you too...Good night."

"Goodnight, Rouge..."