{5} His Hand

I walked back inside to see Chase texting on my phone his shoulder leaning on a wall, Vincent speaking to Serge and the other boy I think his name was something with a C. Vincent's eyes locked onto mine and then he returned them back to the two boys.

"I want you and Clayton to take these boys to school," Vincent said. I could image Serge eyes popping out of his head.

He turned around and pointed at me. "You want me to take a smelly, disgusting, human to school? We don't go to the same school!"

"Well..." Clayton started to say. Serge sucked in a breath and closed his eyes. His face was turning back to his normal color. He ran a hand over his face and walked past me.

"Hurry up or I'll leave you," he said over his shoulder. Clayton followed him and I looked at Vincent.

"Why are you being so nice? Chase and I could walk to school," I said and crossed over my chest.

Vincent sighed and said lowly, "There are some things you don't need to know and others you do. This is the time you don't need to know. And I'm not doing this because I'm generous."

"Then what are you doing it for?" Chase asked, his eyes never taking off my phone.

Chase did have a point. Vincent didn't say anything. His eyes were silt cold and when he said business, he meant it. I walked out of the cabin with Chase behind me. I stopped when I heard a vroom vroom. You have got to be kidding me. I saw the most beautiful thing ever. The design was perfect, the wheels fitted perfectly, and the color...Amazing. I nudged Chase and he looked up from my texting to give me a glare.

"What the hell, man? I was texting-" He stopped when I pointed at the beautiful thing. He dropped my phone and his jaw.

"Well? Are you coming or not?" Serge asked a small smirk on his lips. I cleared my throat and made myself not care about the motorcycle.

"No. I'm going to walk." With that, I turned around and started heading to school but then someone grabbed my arm and turned me around. I stared into emotionless brow eyes He had an iron grip on my arm and I felt something. Something that I haven't felt in a long time. His eyes soften a little and his grip loosened. He looked at his hand on my arm and I felt myself get closer to him. What the hell? What's going on? I need to go to school. I shook my head and snatched my arm back. I opened to say something to him but then I didn't see Chase.

"C-Chase? Where are you?" I screamed. I looked around and then sighed. He was sitting on the motorcycle, his head on Clayton's back. I smiled a little when I saw his sleeping face. He looked calm and young without any stress in the world.

"Don't fucking hurt him," I said, looking at Clayton. He frowned and put his helmet over his head and drove off. Before they left, I saw a small smile on Chase's face and he wrapped his arms on Clayton's waist. What the hell does he think he's doing?

He needs to be less kind and fiercer. I looked at Serge and he was looking at me with his brown eyes. He walked towards me and I took steps back. Why am I backing away? I should be walking forward and get ready to kick his ass.

School. School. School.

I ducked under Serge's arm and ran towards the woods. I need to go to school and get away the hell away from Serge. As I was running, I kept thinking about Serge's hand on my arm. The way his big hand held onto my skinny arm and he leaned forward. I shook my head and thought about Chase and school.