{51} Crash

The picture is what I imagine the boys doing. THIS IS NOT WHAT BRANDON AND DENIS LOOK LIKE. This is their action. Well kind of. Anyways, I'm dedicating this to my awesome friend who is just awesome and we wrote together, talked, and stuff. Great memories. -sigh- Anywho, there will 8 chapters left. Thank you for those who are reading!

~~~

Brandon was biting his nails nervously, looking around and jumping every time someone bumped his shoulders. I sighed and patted his back. He's been like this since morning and I was really worried about the guy. Edgar was bitching and telling him to man up. I rolled my eyes and glared at Edgar who glared back. Edgar followed me because he was bored. But I knew he followed me because he was protecting me if any wolves came. When I told him this, he snorted and told me to shut up. It was weird since he told himself to shut up.

Chase and I knew something was up about Brandon. Brandon was going to tell Denis his feelings to him. Brandon bot scared because he thought I still liked him and didn't want me to hate him. He didn't know how much I hate him but that was before. He was actually a broken guy whose father is in jail for doing a run and hit on a teen boy. And that teen boy was his best friend. So he took his anger and sadness on me because I was the first guy he saw.

"I'm not a fucking toy, Brandon! I have feelings!" Edgar screamed.

Brandon nodded, biting his lips. "I know, I know, but I just needed someone. I'm sorry."

Edgar calmed down and I gave him a hug when Brandon was about to cry. Edgar still didn't feel comfortable hugging people. Chase and I, well mostly me, made a plan for Brandon to get his feelings straight.

'How ironic.'

I rolled my eyes again and tried to tune out of Edgar ranting.

"How are we going to get Denis to talk to Brandon if he hates him?" Chase said.

Brandon eyes widen and his voice cracked, "Denis hates me."

I shook my head and quickly said, "No he doesn't! He just...doesn't like you. But he will when he sees you."

'Yeah right. You told Denis about Brandon and he hates his fucking guts. Nice job.'

"Well how was I supposed to know my bully likes my friend?"

Chase and Brandon raised an eyebrow. The guys knew I was talking to Edgar because he was the only person in my mind. They haven't gotten used to it but they sure will. I was glad that it was end of the day because we could do the plan quickly and easily.

~~~

I made my way to Denis who was stuffing binders in his book bag. I tapped hs shoulder and he turned his head to flash me a smile. "Oh hey angel boy, what's up?"

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest. "Angel boy? I don't feel angelic at all."

'The hell is the guy talking about? Fucking idiot.'

Denis closed his locker and turned around to give me a kiss on the cheek. I blinked a few times and took a step back. He saw what I did and took a step closer, taking his hands in mine. "What's wrong, Eddie? You can tell me anything."

I licked my lips and looked around. There wasn't much people around us but it wasn't good enough for me. Everything had to be perfect for Brandon and Denis.

'Huh. Everything perfect.'

As I looked into Denis' eyes, they were filled with concern. As I looked closely, I knew he wasn't the one. I just knew. I didn't feel hurt or anything because I wanted everything normal for Denis, Brandon, and Chase.They deserved it. Me, I wasn't sure. I did or didn't. There isn't a right answer for me but I was fine with that. I chuckled and let my crappy hair cover my right eye. Denis lifted his hand to brush it away but I stopped him.