{37} A Little High Spirits

Wendy is on the side. Yes, she looks just like that. Haha. :D

!!!

I stared blankly at the notebook in front of me. I didn't know if I wanted to open it or not. Lochlan and Edgar has finally done it. Edgar almost killed Denis and Mr. Naz by being a complete nut case, Denis was afraid of me, and the only thing that kept me alive was stupid blood and food. Every time I open my notebook, words would be on the page and I would say them later to anyone.

After what happened, the group tried not to talk about it. Chase ignored Clayton whenever he got close to him. I tried to stay far as possible from Denis. Mr. Naz, and Serge because I knew I could hurt them. I had a feeling Mr. Naz knew what I was, but he wasn't gong to tell me nor us.

How could Holy Water hurt me? I don't feel or look like a vampire so I couldn't be one. I'm not an angel and I'm sure as hell not a werewolf. I touched my lips and then my teeth. How could I be not be human anymore? I never let a werewolf bit me or anything. Why so I have the sudden urge of drinking blood?

I saw Denis starching his neck, peeling the Band-Aid off his neck. I saw a patch of blood on the Band-Aid and I licked my lips, the cuts appearing on my lips. I slowly got up and grabbed my book bag behind my chair. I stalked towards Denis who didn't notice my appearance and as soon I got close to him, my fingers touched his neck. He jumped up and turned around with fearful eyes.

"Don't be scared of me," I whispered.

I put the Band-Aid back on his neck and walked out of the classroom as the bell rang. Students pushed and moved passed me. What if they could be werewolves, vampires, angels, other creatures in the world? How could they live humanly? How could they be normal?

"Oh my god, Eddie!"

I turned around to see a girl with red hair and blue eyes running towards me. As she got closer, I felt my eyes widen. I let my arms out and she crashed into me, hugging me tightly.

"Wendy?" I asked breathless.

"Eddie! I'm so happy to see you! I thought I was going to be the only one here," she said excitedly.

I chuckled and pulled away, staring into her blue eyes. My eyebrow rose and I pointed to my nose. Her eyes showed confusion when it clicked. "Oh! Yeah, I got a nose piercing because I thought it was hot. You should get one for your boyfriend."

I blushed and ran a hand through my hair. "Wendy, he isn't my boyfriend, he's a...friend, remember?"

She made an oh sound and nodded afterwards. We had a few minutes to get to class so I asked her, "Who's your boyfriend?"

Her smile widen. "A guy name-"

She stopped when an arm wrapped around waist. She giggled and looked up to see something that shattered my heart.

"Hey baby," he said softly. He placed a soft kiss on her cheek and smiled kindly at her. Then he looked at me and his smile dropped.

"Eddie this is Denis, Denis this is Eddie," Wendy introduced.

I faked a smile at Denis and flipped him the bird. I grabbed Wendy's hand and walked out of the school. I let my feet walked where ever they let me. I wanted to get out of them. I wanted things to be back where there was. I hate that I felt something for Denis. I knew something was wrong because he was too...good looking. Too..perfect. His skin made my heart jump, his smile made me melt, his hair shined in the light. And his blood...his fucking blood.

"Eddie!" I turned my head to see Wendy staring concernedly at me. "Where are we going? Why did you flipped the bird at Denis? We should be in school."

I let go of her hand and sighed. I didn't want to tell her. I didn't want to tell her about me. I didn't want her to end up like..Aria. I swallowed the lump in my throat and opened my mouth to say, "Noth-"

My heard turned to the right. I felt something warm trickling down my cheek to my neck. I looked at Wendy who had black eyes and her teeth gritted. "Don't you fucking lie to me."

I got over the shock quickly and growled. I grabbed her hair and she yelped, trying to starch me again. I opened my mouth and let my neck cracked in every angle. My teeth got longer and stronger and I didn't show any kindness. I bit down hard. I covered her mouth with my hand and moaned but it didn't last long. I pulled away and frowned. Her blood didn't taste sweet as the others. I knew she was a werewolf because of her blood, but something was off about her.

I picked her up bridal style and walked into the woods. I hope Vincent doesn't kill me when I bring an unconscious werewolf into the cabin.