{58} Ready For Repair

Someone suggested I should put my story in the Watty Awards 2013. I don't think so! I don't even think you can put BoyxBoy stories in the Watty Awards. Anywho, this is an awesome chapter and I hope you like it! The next chapter will be the last one, dudes! Stay tune! It will possbily be started or posted tomorrow or Tuesday. :D

~~~

I wrapped my fingers around the small rough cup as I stared at Serge who had his hair covering his face and taking sips of his hot coffee. I took a sip and licked my lips, wiping the white cream. It was nice having a cup coffee and a light breeze breaking the ice between us.

I was waiting patiently for him to say something because I knew this was a lot for him to take in. Now that I think about it, I hurt him and the others badly. I bite my bottom lip and let my eyes looked around the small shop. I should start coming back here, sipping away vanilla coffee and eating delicious muffins for no reason. But I was twelve back then. Now, I'm a 19 year old sitting here, taking sips of my coffee, and waiting for a man, a man that isn't human, to talk.

Serge picked his head up and locked eyes with me. "How are you?"

I shook my head slightly. "That's what you wanted to ask?"

"Well finding out the love of my life was alive the whole time isn't on my Agenda, Eddie. Can't you at least be happy that I looked for you and I finally found you?"

I gripped the cup tighter and looked away. "What if I didn't want to be found? What if I actually wanted to burn and go to Hell?"

I felt something warm on my hand so I looked back to see Serge's hand on top of mine. "What makes you think you deserved to go to Hell?" He asked.

I chuckled dryly, blinking back tears. I wished he never came. He'll only make things worse. He'll make me think back to the scars that I tried covering for two years. The past should stay dead and he's just the past. He doesn't want to have a freak of a boyfriend.

"I killed since I was thirteen, Serge. I killed your kind, I killed Wendy, I killed my fucking father. My mom and my grandma is dead and I don't know where my granddad is. So tell me why I deserved to go to Hell?" I spat.

A few of people turned their heads to us and watched us. I glared at them and some glared back or looked away. Edgar placed a hand on my shoulder and I relaxed faintly. Serge squeezed my hand and moved the chair closer so our faces could be near each other.

"Many people do bad things because they thought they were doing the right thing. Either way, Eddie, you did something because you didn't have your own conusion. Now you have Edgar. Edgar helped you in many ways that I couldn't do because you opened yourself to him. It sounds crazy, I know, but it helps you and that's what you need."

I sighed slowly and wiped my eyes with my other hand. Edgar didn't say anything but looked at me and smiled. I shouldn't be crying what a werewolf said that made my heart warm.

Get it through your head, Eddie. He isn't just a werewolf and he came for us. 

I covered my mouth with my mouth with my hand and chocked on my sobs. Serge stared at me with his sad brown eyes and rubbed his thumb over my hand.

The pain, the lies, and the secrets were killing me. Knowing that my own father lied to me my whole life broke me down. He was my hero. As I much I tried to hate his fucking guts, somewhere in the memories was my dad and my granddad. Somewhere was a happy family talking about normal things that normal people do. Somewhere was a normal me who liked listening to my mom sing. Serge softly pulled my hand away from my mouth and wiped the tears on my cheek.

"You don't have to hide anymore," he whispered. I nodded and took a deep breathe, blowing it out afterwards. I took a sip of my coffee and let the hot liquid burn my throat. "Do you want to go back?"

My eyes widen and I almost spilled my coffee. "Um, I-I'm on a tour with my friends," I answered.

Serge flashed with hurt. "I'm not going back without you."

"No one asked you to find me."

"We couldn't let you go."

"I did. Is there anything else I should know?"

"Yeah."

"What is it?"

"I love you."

My eyes widen, even if that was possible. I never thought Serge would love me. I never thought a werewolf would love me. How crazy is that?

"If you think I'm coming back because you told me you love me, think again," I growled.

"Oh, I did. You and your band is coming home staring today," Serge said in a tease tone.

"You're kidding right?"

"Nope."

Serge shoved his hand in his pocket and took out a crumpled flyer. He spread it out and shoved it on my face. I hit his arm and read the words. Oh no. I grabbed the paper and ripped it into shreds. I glared at him as he gave me a smile. I let my glare down because his smile made my heart melt. It was good to finally feel something.

When I'm with my friends, I felt happy but not the happy that I wanted. I went on dates with girls but I didn't felt what I felt with Serge. I killed half of myself with cigarettes and Monster. I felt like I sleepwalking through the things that I loved the most because Serge and my other friends from New York wasn't with me. Edgar tried telling me to stop but being the in denial guy I am, I ignored him and kept drinking and smoking until my voice almost couldn't work for weeks. I felt my eyes shifted to black and my spiky teeth grow. Edgar wanted to make sure if Serge was scared of me and probabbly run away. He didn't. He smiled and squeezed my hand.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Why do you have to be so stubborn?"

Serge chuckled and leaned over to peck my lips. I blushed and hit his arm like a girl. Serge laughed and took a sip of his coffee. I took of mine as I saw a girl with red hair on the cashier giving money to people. Then I saw a girl with big blue eyes and red lipstick on her lips. I closed my eyes and thought of the things we could have done. All the things we could talk about, hang, and have a fun time. I slowly opened my eyes to see a brunette on the cashier and a black haired girl walking past us. Serge must have seen my confusion and hurt on my face.

Serge shook my shoulders and said, "I miss them too. I'm sorry."

"Aren't we all sorry for something we shouldn't have done?"