{54} A Werewolf's Lips

I think 5 chapters left of this story. I want to thank those who voted because every day I wake up and go on Wattpad, I see new people vote for my story and I'm thinking. WOW! Thank you! Also, my story is on the STORIES YOU MIGHT ENJOY. How awesome is that? Also, I have more stories coming out and it's just madness! Most of them are bxb but I'm trying to tone it down a little, yknow? Anywho, enjoy this chapter! I'm dedicating this to my cheese because she's fun and we're fabulous like that! XD 

~~~

Vincent went to bed because he was tired of talking and he had to wake up early tomorrow. We told him a good night and we heard his footsteps walking upstairs and a door closed. We stayed in the living room and watched old TV shows that made me happy because I haven't watched these in years. Serge wrapped his arms over my shoulders and made my head lean on his shoulder. I heard Edgar's soft breathing from outside so that means I could control myself without his constant bitching about everything. Chase yawned and got up from the couch.

"I'm going to bed. Night guys," he said and made his way to the stairs. We heard a door closed and we sat in silence.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow," Clayton said.

Serge raised an eyebrow. "Where you're going?"

"To bed, don't worry." Clayton said without looking over his shoulder.

I mentally smirked. I knew why Clayton was really going to bed. It was obviuous but Serge was clueless like always. After a few minutes, I started to feel a itch on my throat. I slowly moved out of Serge's grip and got up.

"Please tell me you're not going to bed, too?" Serge whined and threw his head back. I waited for my stomach to hurt or rumble but it never did. Was I hungry? Why didn't I pounce on Serge?

I chuckled and said, "No, I'm going outside."

"Can I come with you?"

"No."

Serge stared at me and I stared back. His brown eyes were confused and hurt. I wanted to be alone for a while. I nodded and swing the door open, a breeze blowing my long sleeve shirt. I ignored the goose bumps on my arms and walked away from the cabin. I saw Edgar sleeping in the middle of the wood near the cabin so I walked towards him. His mouth was opening, showing his spiky teeth and his long tongue. He also had his shirt teared in the front showing the S that my dad carved in. I wanted nothing more to erased that S. I didn't understand what it meant. Edgar stirred and turned around, facing away from me.

I took out a cigarette from my back pocket and a lighter. I put the cigarette in my mouth and cupped the tip since it was a little windy. I clicked the lighter and fire came. I put the fire on the tip of the cigarette and put the lighter back on my pocket. I blew out the smoke as I stared at Edgar. Why did my dad carve the S on me? Does my mom know something about the S? Is it supposed to protect me from something or was my dad sick and wanted to see me in pain?

That's what my dad did. He caused me pain until I got my head straight. I'm not supposed to cry. I'm not supposed to human. I'm not supposed to live a normal life.

"You're not the type to smoke."

I jumped and quickly turned around to see Serge looking at me. He had his hands in his pocket and half of his hood on his head. He frowned when he saw the cigarette in my mouth. I took it out and blew the smoke out again.

"It calms me down," I said flatly.

"It's bad for you, Eddie," he said quickly when I was going to put it in my mouth again.

I rolled my eyes. "You're not the first to say that, Serge. I got it, okay?"

"No you don't."

He snatched the cigarette out of my mouth and dropped it on the floor, crushing it of the bottom of his shoe.

"Why does this concern you? I'm just smoking," I said annoyingly.

"Because I care about you, Eddie," he said softly.

I raised an eyebrow, giving him a confused look. I already knew that. "I care about you too."

He shook his head and took his hands out of his pocket. He grabbed my hands and pulled me close to him. "No you don't understand. I really really care about you, Eddie. I care when you're smoking because I don't want you to die. I care that you have desire to drink blood. I care for you and I guess I should care about Edgar because he's part of you. Look, I just care and I hope you take this to the heart."

I didn't have time to respond to his speech because I was shocked and he kissed me. On the lips. I was frozen in my spot. His lips moved slowly and gently that it made my heart melt and my knees wobble. I finally controlled my body and grabbed his shirt, pulling him closer. He smiled into the kiss and pulled me by the waist. I felt his necklace hit my chest a few times and the fabric of his sweater rubbing my skin. I pulled away to see his eyes closed and his lips parted opened.

His eyes opened to show black eyes and his mouth was spiky. Then my mind clicked. I kissed a werewolf. A Slayer kissed a werewolf. Fuck. Serge saw the surprised on my face and he slowly fixed himself. His teeth transformed back to his regular teeth and his eyes were black and brown.

"It's okay, Eddie," he whispered and kept our body close to each other.

"O-okay? I just kissed a werewolf! Do you know how fucking messed up is that? Serge, you're a fucking werewolf! I'm a Slayer! We don't-" I babbled.

Serge smashed our lips together and my mind went dizzy. I tried moving away from him but my body couldn't move away from his warmth. I couldn't believe I was kissing a werewolf. Hell, I couldn't believe I enjoyed this. Serge pulled away this time and smiled. I touched my lips to feel them swollen and tingling. I glared playfully at him and he had the stupid smile on his face.

"This is still bad," I muttered.

Serge chuckled and I put my head on his shoulder. "No it's not, it's good. I like you Eddie," he whispered in my ear.

I tried to fought the blush but it came anyways. I hope Serge doesn't see this. Yeah, this is bad. I'm getting giddy over a werewolf. I played with his necklace and saw a name. Lithra. I wanted to ask whose name was that and why does he have it on his necklace but I kept my mouth shut and embraced this moment.

The wind picked up and this time I knowledge my goose bumps. Serge pulled away from and I fully came in contact with the wind. He took of his blue hoodie and put it over my shoulders.

"You didn't have to, Serge. I'm fine," I assured.

Serge grinned and pecked my lips. He placed an arm around my waist as we walked towards the cabin. "I'm a werewolf, remember? And you look cute in my sweater."

I blushed and tried hiding it with my hair but Serge laughed and kissed my cheek. As we were walking back to the cabin, I tried thinking that this was a prank or he was fucking with my mind because he's a werewolf for god sake's and he knows I'm a Slayer. I tried thinking what the Slayers would do to me if they found out I kissed a werewolf and I liked it.

But every time Serge called me cute or kissed my lips, I would give butterflies. I tried ignoring it but who could ignore someone they like? For Serge, I could go through trouble with him.