{12} Attack!

I looked around my surroundings and sighed, showing my breath in the cold weather. I don't know why the weather changed so quickly but it was matching my mood. I didn't want to see Serge any time soon. After what happened in Detention, I couldn't think straight. His eyes, his hand on my hand, and the closeness...

I shivered and looked around.

There weren't much people outside so I decided to do something that I craved for a while. I sat down on the side of the curb and took out a cigarette from my back pocket and lit it up. As I was lighting my cigarette, a man sat down next to me, too close for my liking, and looked around, I raised an eyebrow and blew out some smoke.

"Is there something you want?" I asked, my voice a little dry. I coughed quietly and waited for my answer. I didn't understand where he sat here. There were other curbs to sit at but he chose to sit next to me. Was there something that he wanted? He looked at me and smiled.

Something was odd about his smile...

"Yeah, actually. Can I use your lighter for a second?" He asked nicely.

I nodded and he pulled a cigarette from his pocket, and I flickered the lighter and put it on the tip of the cigarette. Our eyes locked for a second before I pulled away.

"Thanks," he mumbled and sucked his cigarette. We stayed silent for a few minutes before he flickered his cigarette, got up, and turned his body towards me.

"Thanks for the lighter, Eddie," the man said.

"Wait, how do you know my name?" I asked.

I didn't tell him his name and I haven't seen him before.

"You smell good," he said.

He got close to me and I quickly stood up, almost falling.

"I'm not in the mood. Just go home and you might live," I threatened.

I didn't do anything to this guy and he wanted to fight me? Wait, he did say I smell good...

I put my hand in my back pocket and felt the cold dagger. I traced my finger on the blade and almost hissed when I felt a small sting.

The man smirked. "I can smell your blood, Eddie."

His eyes turned black and he opened his mouth, showing his sharp, long teeth. I took out the dagger and jammed it into his stomach.

I smirked. "I know."

The man groaned and grabbed my hand, pulling the dagger out so his stomach. He pushed me away and I landed on grass. I got up and ran towards the man who tackled me to the ground. I groaned and felt a hot breath on my neck. He grabbed my hand and pressed it down on the floor while my other hand was trying to move his face from my neck. No way in hell he was going to kill me.

"I feel the adrenaline rushing, Eddie. You can be perfect unlike Chase," he growled and licked my cheek.

I groaned and screamed, "Don't talk about him!"

I used all my strength to push him away and he landed on the floor. I quickly got up and got on my knees, starting to punch the guy.

He started to laugh and he said, "You."

Punch.

"Think."

Punch. 

"This."

Punch.

"Hurts?"

Punch.

He grabbed my fist and pulled me close to his face. "I had worst, Eddie. But Chase wouldn't put up a fight, would he?"

I grabbed his collar and put the dagger to his throat.

"I had enough of your shit," I spat.

I sliced his throat in a quick swift and let him go. He was on the floor, covering his neck, and flapping around like a fish. I turned around and walked away. Where did he come from? What pack was he in? And why was he trying to kill me? I heard sirens coming so I put my hood up and tried to act neutral.

I wiped my face and looked at my hand to find black blood. I frowned in disgust and was about to wipe it on my jeans when I licked it. It tasted exactly like the black liquid. I also licked my blood and smiled from happiness. It looks like I have something else to crave on.