{46} Death Can Be Tricky

On the side is Eddie's wings. I think this was in a book call Hush, Hush. My friend read it and she said it was boring. Anywho, i had a hard time finding the right wings when I found this guy and I shocked that he moved. I almost had a heart attack. Anywho, there will be 4-5 chapters left for Silver. Everything will be explain...or not. NO. EVERYTHING WILL NOT BE EXPLAIN ON THIS CHAPTER. I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU. GOSH. If you see any mistakes, pleas tell me. Thank you and bless your face.

~~~

I appeared behind my dad's back and licked his neck, chuckling. He raised his hand to punch me when I grabbed it and twisted it, twisting him around. He landed on the ground and quickly got up. He slammed his fist onto the ground and charged at me. I screamed loudly and he covered his ears, kneeling down in front of me. My mouth was covered by a hand and I struggled, trying to get away from his grip. I bit on the hand and the person hissed, pulling away. I turned around and licked my lips when I smelt the sweet smell of blood.

My eyes locked with Denis as he tried wiping the blood off his hand. I rushed over to him and waste no time to bit his neck. He put his hands on my chest to put me away but my teeth went deeper and deeper into his neck. He lost his balance and I fell on top of him. I heard grunts, gasps, and growls behind me but I couldn't leave now. I couldn't leave Denis and his blood all alone. I looked into Denis' eyes and I pulled away. His eyes weren't black anymore. They were his regular brown eyes filled with happiness but the happiness were draining away.

"Denis," I whispered.

He gave me a faint smile and blinked slowly a few times.

"Ed?" He said hoarsely.

I smiled back. Edgar pulled back and frowned. I knew why he frowned. He, or I, didn't understand what was happening. I thought Denis was wanted to kill me. The Denis that I met a few weeks ago, but now, seeing his brown eyes again, I'm not sure what to do with him.

"They're inside," he croaked.

I gave him a confused looked and shook my head. What the hell was he talking about? What's inside? Why was he changing sides? Denis slowly moved his hand, due to the blood loss, and pointed to his heart. I opened my mouth to say something when his eyes slowly closed.

"Denis. Hey man. Wake up," I paniced. I put my ear on his lips and I could hear his slow breathing, blowing into my ear. I looked up and smiled at Edgar. "He's okay."

Edgar frowned deeper and a hand appeared behind him and then it did something that shook us.. We gasped and then screamed in pain. I stood up and grabbed my back, running around. My back twitched and cracked as I screamed. My dad, my granddad, and Lupo laughed loudly as they saw the pain on my face. Trying to calm myself, I dropped to my knees and watched as the two people that were my family. I heard a growl and in a flash Chase dropped kicked my granddad on the face. This angered my dad. He snarled and grabbed Chase by the throat, squeezing tightly.

I finally found my voice and said, "Stop."

My dad looked at me with deep, cold, black eyes. This wasn't my dad. I don't think he was my dad at all. How could he let his own son join a cult that he didn't want to? How could he cut an S on the left side of my chest on his own fucking son? This was something inside my dad that has revealed himself. And he's ready to kill. I sighed and stood up, my knees wanting to rest on the ground again. "Do it."

He raised an eyebrow and let go of Chase. Chase fell on the floor, clutching his throat and coughing violently. My dad stood in front of me and he opened his mouth, black blood spilling out of his mouth.

"Eddie no! Don't join please!" Chase yelled.

I looked past his shoulder to see Chase's dad holding Chase back as he tried to get away from him. I moved my eyes back to my dad and nodded. He smirked and in a quick move he bit my neck. I shut my eyes and flinched away. I guess my dad didn't like this because he held me still, bitting deeper. My head fell to the side as blood spilled out of my mouth. I felt numb, my short coming off short, my hands and legs felt like jell-o. My eyes turned back to its normal self.

So.

This is the end, I guess.

My dad drinking my blood away so he could turn me into another freak. Great. I saw Chase still struggling and screaming his head off for him to let go of me and stop. My heart ache when I saw the tears run down his cheeks. I wonder what would happen after I die. What would Chase do? Would he join my dad and turn humans into werewolves? Would they find more freaks like me? Would he still live with Vincent, Serge, and Clayton? Would he get over my death? I saw Edgar staring sadly at me. Lochlan was on the ground, blood coming out the side of his neck like mine. I'm surprised he dropped first.

"Y'know you could fight back, right?" Edgar asked.

Since I couldn't say anything, I respond in my mind. 'What if I don't want to fight back?'

Edgar eyes widen and he shook his head. He walked towards us and I yelled at him. 'Edgar stop! Don't do it!' I felt his hand on my neck and I groaned. My eyes shifted back to black and I pushed my dad away. I screamed and groaned, kicking the air. Note to self: don't push away a person who has their teeth sink into your neck. My dad stumbled back, surprised that I found my strength again. I looked at my hands and my nails were long enough to be claws.

Something powerful, strong, big, anything that made me feel something that I haven't felt much before. Something big and heavy ripped from my back as I stared into the blue sky. I moved my head towards my dad and his eyes were wide. Chase jaw was dropped and he looked frightened. I rushed over my dad and punched through his chest. He spat out black blood and gasped. I squeezed his heart and ripped it out of his body, blood splashing on my face. My dad gasped again, staring wide-eyed at me.

"Ed..die," he chocked.

I stared dully at him. "Good bye, Luke."

He gave me a glare before screaming in my face and dropping to the ground. I rolled my neck as my back cracked, my fingers twitched, and my eyes rolled in the back of my head. When it went back to normal, I saw Chase staring at me. He had mixed emotions. I wouldn't know what to say either. His dad was behind him on the ground, my granddad was on his back in a weird position, Brendan's face in the dirt, Lupo throwing up blood, and Denis laying on the with Vincent by his side. I shook my head. I can't believe they bring Brendan, my bully, into this mess. Putting his face on my neck, Chase wrapped his around my waist and cried.

"I thought you were gone," he whispered.

"Me too," we whispered back.

Chase's heart speed it up but I ran my non bloody hand through his hair. His heart calmed down a little bit.

"Who are you?" he questioned.

I wanted to say I'm Eddie but Edgar was inside of me, too. Lochlan was still on the ground, blood gushing out of neck. I didn't understand. If he's dying, how come I'm not dying too? Wasn't that a good thing? I wanted him to be dead the moment he came into my mind. But now...I don't know. But who am I? Chase pulled his head away from my neck and stared into my eyes. Edgar pulled away but Eddie held Chase tighter.

I gave him a half smile and answered. "I'm just a freak."