{44} This is the Beginning

My eyes snapped opened, and I groaned, grabbing my head. I then rubbed the back to feel something warm and slimy. I thought it was my hair because it was like that whenever I slept, but this time it was too slimy. I looked at my hand and my eyes shifted. Great. I even change whenever I see my own blood. I sat up and looked around. My vision was blurry, seeing figures walking around wobbly. I shook my head, only to cause more pain to my head. My nose perked something and I growled, my eyes fully awarded. I slowly got up but I was pushed back down to my knees. I looked up and growled again.

He smirked and waved his finger over my face. "You don't want to waste your anger on me, right? It'll kill the mood."

"It'll kill you!" I screamed.

My face was turned to the right, ants running around my face. I bent my head but then looked back up. He add more pressure to my head. Someone put a hand on my dad's shoulder and he turned his head to see a man with black hair and blue eyes. He looked in his twenties. I squinted my eyes and I started to think. He looks fammiliar...

'He's someone you don't want to meet.' 

My dad turned back to me and smiled. "Eddie this is Lupo. Lupo, this is my son, Eddie, the black eyed freak."

Unconsciously, I growled and opened my mouth to show no mercy. They both chuckled and Denis rushed to me, pulling my hands behind my back. I didn't try to struggle. Lupo moved past my dad and stared into my eyes. His blue eyes turned red and I had to rethink where I've seen that. My mind clicked and I wanted to back away. This doesn't make any sense. How could he control me when I had Lochlan inside me? What the hell was going on?

Lupo smirked and put his hand on my cheek. "Oh, brother. What have you got into? Stealing a Slayer's body isn't all that fun, is it?"

"He's more powerful than you!" I barked, my voice getting deeper. "This is for mother and father! You killed them with your bare hands!"

Serge, Vincent, Clayton, and Chase didn't know where I went when Edgar took over my body. They thought I was somewhere deep that they couldn't find. If only they knew I was with them the whole time Edgar took over me. Literllay. I crossed my arms over my chest and watched the scene that was in front of me. Edgar stood next to me, smoking a cigraette and eyeing Lochlan talk to Lupo and my dad. I wasn't scared of Edgar anymore. He became the beast inside of me, and it boost my Slaying skills. He thought it was shitty that I couldn't take my own life back. Edgar is the verison of my bad self, the version of my sub-conscious but he's psychially here.

Edgar blew out the smoke and flickered his eyes on me. "How could you like Denis?"

That question starlted me. It made me wonder. How could I like Denis? He was sweet, kind, understanding, wonderful, but he had the elements of something being bad.

I shrugged and said, "I needed someone who was human, someone normal."

Edgar rolled his eyes and sucked on the cigarette. "I know Serge said this, but he's right. It doesn't matter if you feel human. It matters if you live a human life and it feels fucking good."

I stared at him. "I never knew my sub-conscious could be so nice."

Edgar smirked. "Yeah, well, don't get used to it."

We shared a smirk before looking at the scene. We stayed quiet as Lochlan took over my body. I took a step closer to my body and listened what Lochlan and Lupo had to say. Lupo slapped Lochlan acrossed the face, and then grabbed my chin, looking into his eyes. I moved so I was standing next to Lochlan.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your whore?" Lochlan screamed.

"I was but she was getting annoying. And I heard what happened and I want my revenge."

My eyes widen and I looked at Edgar who had his eyebrow raised.

I looked back at Lochlan who looked confused as well. "What the hell are you talking about?"

Lupo growled and let go of his chin, moving away from him. "You killed the only person that I loved. You killed my daughter."

My jaw dropped and I looked at my hands. They were red and in pain. I can't believe I killed an Alpha's daughter. He came to torture my soul for what I am, and I killed his daughter. I killed Wendy, Lupo's daughter.

Lochlan swallowed and put his head down. "I am sorry, brother. We did not know."

Lupo waved his hand in dissmal. "Sorry isn't going to cut it. I want Eddie, you fool."

"And if I don't bring him?"

Lupo smirked and snapped his fingers. I looked to see someone open a black car door and they grabbed someone, dragging them in front of us. When the person got closer, I started shouting.

Lochlan looked away and murmmered, "I know, I know, but don't look. A few more minutes, please?"

"No! Are you crazy? That's my mom! Let me out!" I screamed.

Lochlan flinched and sighed. He looked at my mom and she had a grey tape on her mouth, her hair was messy, and she was shaking. He sighed again. "If anything happens, just scream. I'll like to ripe my brother's head off."

I nodded and Lochlan started to pull back. I was going to step into myself when Edgar stopped me.

"Yeah, like what Lochlan said. If anything happens, just scream. I can suck their blood quickly."

I smiled. I knew Edgar and I were going to get along. He messed with our minds because he was fucked up, but whenever it came to me, he actually cared. I was shocked that Lochlan cared for me because I thought he was the one messing up my mind. But really, it was his brother, Lupo. I stepped inside myself and blinked a few times. My mom was looking at me weirdly but then she went into her freak out mode. My dad had pressure to my shoulder and I groaned, black blood spilling from my mouth. My mom started screaming but they were muffled by the grey tape. I gave a weak smile and groaned again, feeling my back crack and twitch.

Denis ripped the tape off her mouth and she screamed, "Let go of him, Luke! He's your son!"

"My son would become a wolf! He would rule with us!"

"Mom!" I yelled. "What's going on?"

My dad let go of my shoulder and I gasped, coughing out the black blood. Tears smeared down her cheek as stared down on the ground. I didn't understand what was going on. I thought Lupo wanted to test on Chase and I? What else does he want? I heard my mom gulped and she looked back up with teary eyes.

"Eddie, baby, I'm an angel."