Author's Note

Thank you for reading Silver! I know I ended eariler than I intended to, but my mind has made up! I had other ideas but I felt like it would drag on so much that it wouldn't be about Eddie having trouble with his family problems plus being something he couldn't accpet. There are a few things that I left out and I'm thinking that I should you guys in, if your curious about it. I'll give some, but, telling you the truth, I had A LOT of ideas for this story but erased it from my mind and kept moving from my Plan A. Also,  XxMusiclyInspiredxX made this beautiful movie cover for this story and I would be posting it here and a few chapters! 

When Eddie and Serge were at the coffee shop and accpet each other, Serge's thin jacket slide up, showing fading scars. Eddie would get worried and was surprised that Serge, a werewolf, would think about cutting himself. 

I was going to have Eddie and Serge learn more about each other by playing a game.

I wasn't going to burn the cabin, but thought I should.

I didn't plan on creating another character which is the man. 

I was going to explain how Eddie's grandma died. 

I was planning that Eddie and Serge would adopt a kid. 

The ending song was going to be Sweet Dispostion by The Temper Trap, The City by The 1975, and Vessels by Yuki.

I know most of them are Eddie and Serge because they were the main couple, and these was my ideas for them. I know I should have put in the story, added more chapters so it could be longer, but, instead, I created something that made everything great. Thank you again and keep reading my stories, vote, comment, and whatever! I dedicated this to all my friends and family and the music because they express everything. I would edit this when things get back together and KEEP LISTENING TO MUSIC AND HAVE FUN READING!