Dracule Mihawk... Delivery Man?

Raya's POV

"Holy hell" is the first thing out of my mouth, as I jolt into a sitting position, a hand clamping onto my shoulder. It stings like hell, and I can't remember why.

"So you've decided to rejoin the world of the living, have you?" an accented voice asks coolly.

I let my eyes focus, clearing up the blurriness of sleep. My head is always a little fuzzy when I first wake up, so maybe that's why I'm seeing that terrifying man who almost killed Zoro sitting in front of me, arms folded across his chest.

....... Nope, he's still there.

Dammit!!

I scoot backwards quickly, slamming into the rear of his tiny coffin boat, nearly knocking several green flamed candles into the sea.

"What the HELL did you do to my nakama?!" I demand, glaring at him with fiery, albeit cloudy sleep filled eyes.

He shrugs easily. "I did nothing at all to them, besides what happened with the green haired Swordsman. And before you begin chastising me, I didn't kill him."

A weight is lifted from my chest, and I take in and let out my first full breath since Zoro first challenged this man. He's going to be alright. Thank God, if Zoro died... Ah! I can't even think about it.

But wait, that doesn't explain why I'm currently on his boat...

"Why are you glaring at me so menacingly?" he asks, sounding slightly annoyed. I grit my teeth, clenching my hands into fists. He really doesn't get why I might be upset?

"Why. Am. I. Here?" I growl, and he smirks. "I told you during our fight," he replies calmly watching the ocean on either side of us. "I made a promise to a rival of mine, and said promise involves you."

"Gonna tell what that is, and to whom you made it?"

"No."

"YOU ASSHOLE TELL ME WHY I'M HERE OR I SWEAR TO KAMI I'LL KILL YOU!"

"... Why are all children so loud?" he drawls, narrowing his yellow eyes at me. I scowl. "Tell me what I want to know, and I'll shut up," I say, as calmly as I can. Though I can't keep my eye from twitching in annoyance.

He shrugs again. "We'll be there in a matter of hours, so I find no valid reason to explain these things to you, little girl."

A snarl worms its onto my face, lifting my upper lip menacingly. And unattractively. But that's besides the point.

I want to ask where we're going, but I'm positive he won't tell me anything. So I'm going to shut my mouth and silently give him the Evil Eye, hoping it curses him so that he dies a horrible gruesome death.

I'm not counting on it though.

He actually returns my dark look, so it quickly becomes bothersome and I give it up. Instead, I lean my elbow on the edge of the boat and rest my head in my palm and just stare out the ocean.

It looks like its going to storm soon. Angry gray clouds swirl above us, and in the distance, I can hear booming thunder. You know, that's just perfect. First I watch my friend almost get killed, then I fight the guy that almost did the dirty deed, then the same guy knocks me out, kidnaps me, and is now sailing me to an undisclosed location. Now we have the promise of rain! Oh joy!

"What's your name?" I ask, bored, my eyes flicking over a disturbance in the water. It might just be a fish, so I'm going to ignore it.

"You don't know?" he asks incredulously, also leaning his head on his palm. "Well," I say, scratching the back of my neck. "Johnny said something to Zoro about a 'Hawk Eyes' man, and that apparently was about you. So... Is your name Hawk, or Hawk Eyes or something?"