We're Here to Kick Ass!

Alright I'm sorry, but we're having a bit of a time skip with very little explanation. But I am really excited for the real Enies Lobby, so we're gonna start just before the Straw Hats get there. I think. I dunno, I'm reading from the manga and it's hard to tell when stuff happens just by the chapter titles. But hopefully we're close! Oh, and yes, Usopp (Sogeking, whatever) and Sanji are now reunited with the Straw Hats. They got there.... somehow..... Don't hate me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"THE KING OF SNIPER ISLAND?!"

"...That's me. I'm Usopp's friend! I've come to your aid as per his request."

I can't help but stare, jaw dropped slightly, as my captain and my doctor gape at the man who is obviously Usopp. He's wearing the most ridiculous painted mask that he must have picked up in Water 7, and a red cape is wrapped around his shoulders. If his bandaged nose sticking out the front of the mask or his goggles, fitted through holes above his eyes, didn't tell you it's really our ex-sniper, then the familiar brown overalls really should.

Admittedly, I was asleep when "Sogeking" and Sanji reappeared. Sanji woke me up with his proclamations of love for Nami, and I nearly burned a hold through his chest out of pure frustration. But Zoro  (grudgingly) held me back, and Sanji told us about being aboard the Puffing Tom. 

The main point: Neither of them was able to bring Robin with them, and Franky is still there. 

The Franky Family is currently very depressed.

My captain, on the other hand....

"A..... A HERO!! I knew he was a hero when I saw his cape!" Luffy exclaims, like the little boy he is. He's totally fangirling right now. "So cool! This is my first hero sighting!!"

"Oh!" Chopper squeaks, in much the same manner as Luffy, with sparkles dancing around his shocked face. "So wearing a cape means he's a hero?! SO COOL~~!"

"YES! Cape equals hero!"

"Really?!"

Even this aggravated at my crew's naivety, I dissolve into a smile, watching them. I'm really just glad Usopp's alright, though he does seem to be suffering from split personalities. I saw him muttering to himself before Luffy caught his attention, switching between the obviously manly (yet somewhat discouraging) Sogeking and the normal, squirrely Usopp. 

It was... freaky to watch.

I lean back against the train's wall as Luffy asks where Usopp got to, and Chopper gets around to asking where Sniper Island is, and Sogeking responds with something along the lines of "In your.... heart...."

My eye twitches in response.

Thank Kami, Sani breaks into the idiot-fest.

"Nami-san...."

"What is it, Sanji?" she asks over her shoulder. He lifts the cigarette from his mouth  and crosses his arms, his gaze sliding over each of us.

"Hey! The rest of you idiots--excluding sweet Raya-chan of course!--you listen too.... Before we go in and rescue Robin, you all need to know this...."

He describes to us the conversation he had with Robin on the Sea Train, and I feel bitter tears prick the back of my eyes. I really miss her...

"And that's the whole story," Sanji finishes. "Robin has some horrific past that the CP9 is using to blackmail her. I didn't say all of this as an excuse for my failure.... I just wanted to point out that Robin may not willingly leave with us once we get to her."