When Ships Fly...

I just realized that Honoo really belongs in Bleach.... It's a freaking Shinigami sword! (If you don't get the reference, sorry!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lean back against the mast, sighing contendly. The sea is calm, the sky's beautiful bright blue... It's a nice way to leave Alabasta behind, in my opinion.

"We finally ditched the Marines," I comment, linking my hands behind my head, eyes closed. "Yeah," Zoro agrees, from wherever he is. "Seems like we lost them.

A chorus of hmmm-s answers, and I can tell Zoro becomes aggravated by the way each step he takes across the deck bears more weight. "Hey, what's with that answer?" he demands. "What's wrong with you guys?"

I crack open one eye, and have to stifle a laugh. Chopper, Nami, Sanji, Luffy and Usopp are all on the upper deck, their heads and arms all dangling between the railing's bars, identical looks of depression and loneliness on their faces.

"We're lonely!" they chorus, causing me to chuckle despite myself.

"Dont' cry anymore!" Zoro mutters through gritted teeth. "Jeeze, still won't accept her leaving. I knew that I should have dragged her aboard."

"Shouldn't have said that, Zoro," I say, blinking open both eyes to see their reaction better. He raises an eyebrow at me, but soon turns to scowl at our crew mates.

"Whaaa, you're a barbarian!" Chopper exclaims.

"Despicable," Nami says.

"Devil," Sani mutters.

"Three Swords," Luffy adds with a childish, disgruntled look on his face.

"Wait, Luffy," Usopp says, turning to our captain, clearly irriated. "Three Swords is not an insult."

"Four swords."

"You just added one! Hey, you know natou? That could be an insult!"

Zoro holds up a hand, having had enough of it. He continues to scowl as he says, "I understant. Just cry for all I care." He turns towards the mast, which I've only just noticed is patched up with plates of metal wrapping around the wood. Zoro moves to drop down beside me when I tense, hearing the door to the cabin creak open.

"At least we're out at sea. Good work."

Zoro's head snaps up, looking over his shoulder, while I jump to my feet and the rest of the crew peers down from the upper deck with the same looks they were giving Zoro.

"It's you..." I mutter, eyes wide as I stare at the woman before me. Tall and slim, short black hair, same complacent smile... The only difference is a much more modest outfit of a button up shirt and dark pants. The rest of the crew crowds down the stairs, ready for a fight. Except Usopp, who brings out a bullhorn out of nowhere and begins shouting, "Enemy on board! Enemy on board!"

"You're here for revenge?!" Zoro demands, unsheating one of his swords. "Come on!" I'm tempted to follow his actions, but a quiet purr from Honoo stops me. She... senses no danger from the woman I only know as Miss All Sunday.

"Why are you here?!" Nami cries, hands clutching at her head in a desperate manner.

"Ah!" Chopper squeaks. He's... trying to hide behind the mast, but he's on the wrong side of it, so he's clearly visible to everyone. "Who is she?!"

"What?" Luffy says, blank look returning. "It's you! You're not dead?"

"Don't point those dangerous things at me," Miss All Sunday says calmly, spreading her arms in an easy gesture. Two hands sprout out, on from Zoro's hip, slapping away his sword, and the other from Nami, knocking her Climatact out of her hands.

"Ah!" she shouts, surprised.

"Argh! Hands!"

Oh, right... I never told them about her powers... Luffy doesn't seem surprised though. Sanji doesn't either, though I believe that's because he's thoroughly infatuated. Again.

"Since when did you board this ship?!" Nami demands.

The dangerous woman walks over to where a deck chair was leaned up against the chairs, saying, "I was here the whole time in the cabin, reading a book and taking a bath. These clothes are yours? Lend them to me."

"What are you doing B.W.?!" Nami shouts, hands thrown high, head tossed back in outrage. Over her clothes, not the fact that we have a dangerous enemy on the ship... Right....

"Monkey D. Luffy," she says, completely ignoring Nami's outburst. To be fair, so am I.

"Eh?!" he answers.

"You didn't forget what you said, did you?" she asks, slowly setting up the chair while Sanji grabs a hold of Luffy's collar and begins shaking him. "AHHHHHH! Luffy! What did you say to this beautiful lady?!" Sanji asks in an annoyingly loud voice that Miss All Sunday once again ignores.

"Please leave the ship," Usopp says through the bullhorn. He's lying on the ground behind the mast, most likley having collapsed there from shock or fear.

"Hey! Don't lie!" Luffy shouts, breaking away from Sanji. "I didn't say anything to you!"

"No, I remember clearly," she responds, settling herself in the chair, arms behind her head. Very relaxed for the situation she's found herself in. I kinda like it. "You better take responsibility."

"She... Who... What's the story?!" Sanji continues to shake our captain down for information he clearly doesn't have.

"Leave quickly!" Usopp orders, still using the bullhorn, still hiding behind the mast. "I'm calling the Marines."

I give him an incredulous look. He does realize that if he calls the Marines, we'll be arrested right along with her, right?

Ok, maybe not.

"You're really weird," Luffy says bluntly. "What do you want?"

Miss All Sunday leans forward, smiling softly. She rests her chin on her palm, looking at us innocently. "Let me... join your crew."

"Eh?!" Luffy, Nami and Usopp shout. Sanji continues to eye-rape her, while Zoro crosses his arms, an unimpressed look on his face. Chopper's now hugging the mast, more confused than ever.

Taking advice from Honoo, I calmly step up to her, brushing my bangs from my eyes so I can see her. "What exactly did Luffy do, Miss All Sunday?" I ask. To the surpise of everyone on the crew, my tone is curious instead of angry or dangerous.

She smiles slightly, her eyes lighting up with recognition. "Ah, you're that unnamed Straw Hat who gave me so much trouble," she says, though it isn't an accusing statement. She sounds amused, if anything. "First off, my real name is Nico Robin, so please just call me that." When I nod, she goes on to describe her ordeal below the city of Alubarna. When Crocodile had been defeated and the room was collapsing, Luffy had saved her and King Cobra, despite her protests. She says she'd lost what she wanted from life, so she'd lost the will to live. But Luffy saved her anyway.

"It's you who made me go on when I wanted to die..." she says. "That's all your fault. I have nowhere else to go. So let me stay on this ship."

"Oh," Luffy says. "If it's like that, there's nothing I can do. It's ok."

"Luffy!" the others scold. The only ones who don't protest are Chopper, Sanji and I. Chopper is naive, and has never met the woman, Sanji's in love, and I think I understand enough not to be angry with her any longer. She wasnt with Crocodile because she agreed with his ideals and plans. She was with him to have a chance at finding the Poneglyph, because she's searching for the "True History". I've heard of that.... along time ago in an old book my mom had. It's a record of a period of a hundred years between 900 and 800 years ago that is referred to as the Void Century. There isn't any information on it in any books or anything. Except, accoring to Robin, on a certain Poneglyph she calls the Rio Poneglyph. Well, she says it's on a single glyph, though she doens't sound so sure.

Maybe I can't forgive her actions as Miss All Sunday so readily, but I can understand her reasons behind them. And that really is the first step towards forgiveness.

"Don't worry," Luffy says, smiling widely. "She's not as bad as you all think!"

I smile, nodding at Robin. She smiles back softly, while the rest of the crew just gapes at us.

"Usopp, this is stupid," I complain, sititng between him and Robin at a table he brought out from the cabin. He's interrogating Robin to make sure she's a trustworthy crew member. "You've never done something like this," I protest. He ignores me, turning the bright lamp on Robin again and gesturing for her to continue as he writes down her answers. She gives me an amused smile, then turns to Usopp.

"I began as an archeologist at the age of eight," she says, and I blink in surprise. So young. "Then I had a bounty put on my head." I bounty, she still retains, if I'm correct. 79,000,000 berries. Hell, that's more than mine!

"Archeologist?" Usopp questions.

"It's my family's tradition," she replies. "So for the next twenty years I was chased by the Government. Being just a child, I couldn't survive out on the sea alone... That's why I've been with various villains protecting myself. That's why I'm so good at stealthy things. I'm quite good at it."

"Hmmm," Usopp says thoughtfully, hand to his chin, appraising look in his eyes. "You're pretty confident... What kind of operations?"

"Assasination <3" she says easily, smiling with her head in her hand again. I almost laugh at the expression of horror and fear that crosses over Usopp's face as he throws his head back to face the crew and shouts, "Luffy! According to my investigation, I came to the conclusion that this woman is too dangerous!"

Too bad Luffy, and Chopper, are a litter preocuppied.

They're both sitting cross-legged on deck, leaning heavily to the right, following the movement of one of Robin's arms as it bends in the same direction. I watch on in amusement as another hand appears behind them and slaps down at Luffy, hooking the inside of his cheek and pulling. The other hand knocks Chopper over gently, and they both cry out in surprise. Then two hands sprout on either side of Luffy, beginning to tickle him, while two more play with Chopper.

"Are you guys listening?!" Usopp shouts.

"Really, they're usless," Nami says. Robin and I look up at her; she's sitting at the top of the stairs, arms across her chest, looking cool and confident. And untrusting.

"I still remember you used to be Vice President of an evil organization. You were Crocodile's partner! You can fool Luffy and Raya, but you won't fool me. If I see anything suspicious, I'll get rid of you!

"Hehe," Robin giggles. "Ok, I'll remember that." She pulls a small bag out from... somwhere, and drops it on the table. "In that case, I'll keep these jewels for myself." Instantly, Nami is at her side, eyes sparkling with greed and.... well, bought trust. "Waaaa! I really like you Miss," she announces girlishly.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!" Usopp and Zoro say, waving their hands in front of them. I throw them a bemused look. They don't trust her, which is odd. Neither of them ever went up against her in a fight. That's just me and.... Actually, that's just me. Luffy never fought her. Though of course, there is the incident that happened before I arrived, where she claimed to have killed Igaram by blowing up his ship. But he was alive in the end! She also didn't kill Pell. She most likely just knocked him out long enough to drag Vivi and I to Rain Dinners.

"Nami got bribed by her!" I hear Usopp says to Zoro. "So underhanded," he replies.

"Ah! It's love!"

I bang my head onto the table as Sanji dances in strange flowing, twirling motions. "Flowing love. I am nothing but a blackened log, drifting on the current of a river. Struck by lightning commanded by you, which sent me into a river, ever flowing down a waterfall. Here is a snack." Finished with his ridiculous display, he bows and places a plate of food in front of Robin. She blink, and says, "Oh? Thank you."

"Did he really just do that?" Zoro asks, sweat dropping. "Yeah, but he's that kinda guy," Usopp replies, also sweat dropping.

"Those guys really need someone to take care of them," Usopp says, giving a confident thumbs up with sparkles floating around his face.

"Usopp!" Luffy calls.

"Huh?"

I follow Usopp's gaze as he turns around... and starts cracking up.

"Chopper!" Luffy announces, his eyes and mouth mimicking the look of Chopper's, with two hands sprouting from his head like antlers. Chopper, in the background, is on his hands and knees, pounding the deck with a hoof as he laughs uncontrollably. I smile, shaking my head. Those three will never change.

I follow Robin as she walks up the stairs to the upper deck, leaning back against the railing. Zoro is there also, facing away from her, looking like he doesn't have a trusting bone in his body. I frown as I pass him, but he just averts his eyes.

"This isn't bad, Robin comments, looking out at the sea. "Are they always this cheerful?"

"Yeah," Zoro answers. "They're always like that."

"Not very mature," I add, taking a spot beside Robin. I'm starting to like her already, and I think it's mutual. "But they'll always get a laugh out of you."

"Really?" she asks, giving a closed eye smile.

I glance at Zoro to see he's giving her a piercing look that I find I don't like. Nodding to Robin, I stalk over to Zoro and jerk him away so that we won't be heard.

"What's your problem?" I hiss, gestuing subtly at Robin. He glares down at me. Damn him for being so tall.

"She was the enemy yesterday," he reminds me lowly. "We can't just trust her. She's manipulative, and she admitted it!"

"So what?" I demand, pushing off on the tips of my toes to be in his face. "You were the goddamn Pirate Hunter, and Luffy trusted you! Hell, I trusted you! And I've hated every bounty hunter I've ever heard about, almost as much as I hate Marines! And Nami's just as manipulative, in case you haven't noticed. Don't you owe her something like three hundred percent interest on money she lent you to by a sword? How did you get duped into that?!"

"How do you know about that?" he asks, cheeks flushing a tint of red with anger. "Nami told me," I reply, narrowing my eyes. "The point is, Swordsman, that you trust her. So why not Robin?"

"She was part of an organization that tried to take over an entire country," he says coldly, the color retreating from his cheeks. "I don't see how she could just leave that behind so easily and join another band of pirates."

"I can't believe anyone on this crew gave up their lives to be a pirate with Luffy!" I say. "Except for me, they all had different dreams that don't require them to be pirates. And yet, here they are, all because of Luffy! Haven't you noticed how easily he's able to gain someone's trust? It's the same with Robin! I swear it, Zoro, she isn't a danger to us. Honoo agrees with me!"

There's a pause as my words sink in, and then his eyes skirt to my sheathed sword. "Honoo?" he echoes, seemingly forgetting our argument. I blink, hand unconsciously slipping down Honoo's sheath.

"That's right," I sigh, blowing the hair from my eyes. "I told you I'd explain, didn't I?" I unsheathe Honoo and let it rest in Zoro's hands, flat end facing up. "This is Yuragu Honoo."

"Dancing Flame?" he says. I nod. "She likes the name," I say with a shrug, and a small smile. "And she told me that I have nothing to fear from Nico Robin." I pause, feeling the urge to reach out and lightly skim over Honoo's blade with my fingertips. "She also says Wado feels the same way."

Of course, Zoro is taken aback by this. Who wouldn't be? I just admitted I talk to my sword, and in turn, my sword speaks with other katana. He blinks, looking from me to my sword to Wado, and then back to me. "What?" he asks.

I laugh a little at how much he doesn't understand. My dad (not Shanks) couldn't hear the blade either, as far as I know. It's just me. I asked Shanks about it after I named Honoo, and he admitted he can't interpret the humming and singing from his own katana. I suppose that means Zoro can't either. What a pity, no sarcasm intended.

"I talk to Honoo," I say slowly, not trying to mock Zoro, but trying to get him to understand. "I told you that I believe each sword has its own living spirit. Well, I can communicate with them. At least, I can with Honoo. And Honoo seems to be able to talk with your swords. She even told me that Wado and I have a connection." I grimace at the memory of the roaring pain in my sword arm. My hand unconsciously slips over to my arm, rubbing it as though its sore. "I, uh, feel pain whenever Wado feels you're in danger," I admit sheepishly, unsure as to how he'll react.

"I've never heard of something like that before," he says, handing Honoo back to me. I blink, slightly surprised he isn't freaking out. Then again, Zoro isn't the type to lose his cool over something like this. I suppose that's a good thing.

"You don't think I'm making this up, do you?" I ask, looking up at him from behind my bangs. There's no hesitation in his voice when he says, "Of course I don't think you're lying."

I breath a silent sigh of relief.

"It's just weird, is all," he says, shrugging. I see he too is gripping his sword's hilt almost without realizing it. Maybe not-so-coincidentally, it's Wado.

"I'll admit that's true," I say, shrugging myself. "But I also find it intriguing. Mostly because I've never touched Wado before, yet we seem to have such a strange connection. Guess he likes me." Zoro nods slowly, narrowed eyes on Wado.

"Well, while you think about that, I'm gonna go laugh at Luffy, Usopp and Chopper," I say, walking past Zoro. But he grabs my arm before I get far.

"You feel pain when I'm in danger?" he asks, leaning closer than most would consider necessary. I don't mind, but it is a little daunting being this close to his face. "Yeah," I say, slipping Honoo back into her sheath. "In my sword arm, I'm guessing because that's the arm that always holds Honoo. It's annoying, but at least I know when you're being a reckless baka," I add with a smirk. His hard eyes soften as he returns the smirk. "You're the baka out of the two of us," he replies, turning away to where he left a set of huge weights on the upper deck.

"You just keep thinking that, Swordsman!" I call after him, smiling ever so slightly. I turn away and head for the stairs, but not before I catch the thoughtful smile on Robin's lips. She waves gently at me as I pass her, and I hesitantly wave back. What's with that look?

Zoro's POV

I frown as I turn away from Raya, heading for my set of weights.

"You just keep thinking that, Swordsman!" she calls, and I can hear the smile in her voice. My frown involuntarily turns up just hearing it. I listen as she makes her way down the steps, towards Luffy and the others who are still laughing at Robin's antics.

I don't trust that woman, and it looks like I'm the only one. What is it about her that settles everyone else's nerves? Well, ero-cook is obvious. He's in love with any woman he considers beautiful. Chopper, Luffy and Usopp... all idiots, and easily manipulated. Nami.... she swayed her with jewels. I'm not really surprised by that. Nami's a greedy witch, and Robin was intuitive enough to pick up on that.

But Raya... I thought she'd have the most reason to distrust Nico Robin. While we were still in Alubarna, we all told our stories of what we went through with the number agents. Raya didn't fight a number agent, or one of their partners, but she was there when Robin "killed" Pell, and she and Vivi were taken to Rain Dinners, where Raya almost died, by the same woman. But after hearing her story about the Poneglyphs, Raya seemed to accept her with no issues.

She also claims her sword expressed its trust in the woman. That's another thing I find hard to believe. Raya can talk to her sword? And Wado and her have some sort of connection I wasn't aware of? It seems impossible. And yet I don't doubt a word she says. I trust her explicitly, and have as much faith in her as I do Luffy. Though I'm not sure why.

But the other thing she mentioned worries me. How can she feel pain whenever Wado thinks I'm in danger? I look down at Wado, my frown returning. What reason would Wado have for warning Raya about my condition?

I sigh, dismissing the confusing thoughts for now. Maybe I can sort them out with Raya later. I reach down and grip my weight in one hand. Better get to work.

Raya's POV

"Miss Navigator, is the Log Pose ok?" Robin asks.

"Straight forward to northeast. Don't worry, Miss Robin," our navigator answers brightly.

"You... must have kept those jewels," Usopp says, sweat dropping.

"Sanji!" Luffy shouts. "Where's my snack!"

"Wait a sec!"

"Nami!" Luffy calls with his signature chuckle, draping himself over the railing to see Nami on the upper deck. "Will the next island we're going to have snow?"

"You want snow again?!" she asks, peering at the Log Pose attached to her raised wrist. I look up at the dangling Luffy, frowning. Then I grin a little deviously. I jump up, hooking an arm around Luffy's waist. Then I swing to the side and up, and take hold of the railing, pulling myself to the same position as him. Nami stares at me as though I've grown another head, while Robin, also up here, smiles softly and Luffy laughs. "Shishishishi!"

I actually really love his laugh. It's infectious.

"I've never seen snow," I say, pouting. I think I would have liked Drum Island.

"Sorry, Miss Swordsman," Robin says, referring to the sword strapped to my hip. "The record in Alubarna said it was an Autumn Island."

"That sucks," I sigh, absently kicking my legs in the air. Luffy chuckles and says, "Autumn! I like autumn too!"

"Is there a season you don't like?" I ask, giving him a sidelong glance. "Nope!" he replies with a closed eye smile. "Thought as much," I sigh, shaking my head.

Something drops onto my head, bounces off and hits the deck. "That's wasn't rain," I mutter, rubbing my head as I squint up at the sky. More small somethings are falling down around us.

"It's not rain," Sanji says from wherever he is behind me.

"Is it hail?" Usopp asks.

"No," the cook says. "Something's falling from--"

"Huh?!"

"Holy shit!" I hiss.

A huge galleon, ten times the size of the Going Merry, is falling from the sky! Out of freaking nowhere!!!

Luffy, looking up with an almost constipated look, breathes, "Falling from the sky..."

"A huge galleon," Nami finishes, equally as astonished.

"Why?!" Sanji shouts, as I slip from my perch and crash onto the deck, my ass bearing the worst of the impact. I nearly miss it when the huge ship finally collides with the water, throwing up huge waves that threaten to capsize our tiny vessel.

"WAAAAAAAAAAA!" The ship turns almost on its side, throwing everyone and everything that isn't tied down.

"Everyone grab ahold of the ship!!!!" Nami screams. Easier said than done! I'm two inches from going overboard when Luffy, his arm wrapped multiple times around the mast, shoots out his free hand and grabs me around the waist, pulling me back.

"What?! What's going on?!" Nami shouts, panicking alongside Chopper and Usopp. "It's a dream!" our sniper insists, waving his arms hysterically. "It must be a nightmare!"

"Nightmare!" Chopper shouts. "What a relief!"

"There's still more falling!" Sanji yells, catching my attention even though I'm currently unable to do anything, as I'm still dangling from Luffy's arm. "Be on guard everyone!"

The ship pitches again, this time to the otherside, and Luffy and I swing towards where Usopp and the others are cowering.

"Turn around! Turn around!" Nami shouts out to Zoro.

"How can we do that with these waves?!" he demands.

Luffy drops down onto the deck, his stretched out arm snapping back to his body with an audible twang. He releases me, and I clutch at my stomach, for the first time in my life feeling seasick.

"Luffy!" Sanji shouts. "Protect the ship, it can't take anymore!"

"Ok!" my captain shouts back, then seems to notice the strange position Usopp's in. "Huh? Usopp?"

He's sitting cross-legged, eyes closed, hands held together in front of him. Like he's meditation. "Don't worry!" he says reassuringly, enough to make me blink in confusion. "Just pray like me. Close your eyes, then slowly raise your head and open them.... See, it's just a peaceful morning."

Too bad for Usopp, the moment he opens his eyes, a skeleton drops from the sky and nearly faceplants on the petrified sniper. It does, however, drape over his shoulders, and he runs around like a maniac, screaming, "AHHHH! IT'S A SKELETON!!"

"Idiot! Don't come over here!" Nami shouts as he runs ever closer to her.

'There's more coming!" Sanji warns us.

"Skeleton?!" Chopper shouts.

Growing annoyed, and realizing he's too far away for me to simply knock the skeleton away from him, I hold up my hand and a column of fire shoots from my open palm, blasting the skeleton into the sea, and off Usopp's shoulders. He drops to the ground, in the fetal position, sobbing like an infant. I sigh as I dodge more falling debris, simultaneously trying to keep myself from skidding into the water from the rocking and rolling of the ship.

But soon, the rain of wood and deceased sailors ends and the waves calm to what can almost be described as normal. I slump over the railing, half off the ship, panting and out of breath from helping deflect the larger items from damaging the ship. What I couldn't shoot away, I burned to cinders. My handywork is scattered all around the deck, staining the wood an unwelcoming black.

A hand appears out of nowhere beneath me and gently shoves me away from the railing. I stumble backwards, bumping into Luffy in the process. He doesn't seem to notice as he stares up at the sky, along with Zoro and Sanji.

I throw an appreciative glance at Robin, knowing she believed I had a risk of slipping overboard. I'm not debating that; if another sudden wave came, I would have been in the worst position possible.

"Why did a ship fall from the air?" Luffy asks no one in particular, holding onto his hat like I've seen him do so many times.

"Too weird..." Sanji says around his recently lit cigarette.

"There's nothing up there," Zoro adds.

"Wha?!?"

"Hey, what's up Nami?" I call, jogging over to her. She's staring frantically at the Log Pose on her wrist. "What do we do now?" she whines, her eyes wide and confused.

"The Log Pose... is broken!" she announces. I lean closer and raise an eyerbwo. The needle inside the glass casing of the Log Pose it pointing straight up... towards the sky. "It's pointing up!" Nami says. "Not even moving around!"

"That's not right," Robin says, causing Nami and me to look over at her. "There's another magnetic field."

"How?" Nami and I ask together.

"It's changing the direction of the Pose," Robin says. "If it's pointing up it means..." She tips her head back, an unreadable expression that I think resembles amazement on her face. "It must have locked onto... a sky island!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, you're all going to hate me for this, but I'm skipping the Skypiea Arc, because I honestly don't like it all that much. It's too long to write, Enel's a long-eared bastard, and really I don't feel like all that much happens. They don't get any new crew members or anything. All that really happens is that you find out there are in fact islands in the sky, as in more than one, Luffy learns that because he's rubber he can't be affected by lightning, and the Straw Hats "steal" a crap load of gold from the people living up there. Long story short, the Straw Hats find a way up to Skypiea, find out it's being controlled by a man who claims to be "god" named Enel, kick his ass and save the day again. Then they get rewarded with gold and then float back down to the Grand Line with the help of an inflatable octopus (if you've seen the episode, you know exactly what I'm talking about).

Plus, the arc that comes after it (in the manga) is the Long Ring Long Land Arc, which is one of my favorite arcs of all time, and I've been itching to write about it for a while now. So I'm... ok I'm not that sorry if you were looking forward to how Raya dealt with Enel, but the Water 7 Arc and the Enies Lobby Arc are long enough without adding in this one. So.... yeah. If you want to know what happens watch the show or read the manga!

Arigato for reading and I hope you don't hate me too much!