This Is Why I Hate Sports

Third Person's POV

Raya watches through hooded eyes as Sanji skillfully dodges Pickles' first assault, jumping over the rotund man and kicking off his back. He shoots upwards, leg bent, ready to deliver a hammering kick.

"I'm ariming for you!" he shouts. "We win if I hit you into the buoy ring, right? Collar--" 

At the last second, Big Pan, who he's been after, raises his giant, muscular arm, and Sanji stumbles onto it, only to find our he can't keep steady. He tries to run forward along the slippery arm, but stays in place, much to his, and Raya's, dismay. 

"W-What the hell.... This guy's skin is so silppery!!" he exclaims, still fighting for balance and forward momentum. 

"Sanji, the chef, is unable to move on Big Pan's arm! But that can't be helped.... Big Pan is a figh giant with mudfish genes, so his skin is extremely slippery!"

"Woulda been great to know that earlier," Raya hisses, rolling her eyes. Sanji and Zoro are still arguing, even in the heat of "battle". But she freezes, seeing Big Pan throw back his unoccupied arm, aimed at Sanji, who's currently glaring over his shoulder at Zoro.

"Sanji! Watch out!" she shouts desperately. Hearing her, he turns his head... too late. Big Pan rockets his arm forward, palm up, and slams into Sanji. The poor perverted chef is catapulted forward, straight towards his and Zoro's goal.

"Good hit! It's Big Pan's Ultra-Long Pass!"

The remaing Straw Hats all cry out in dismay, seeing their nakama fly through the air with so little resistence.

But for Zoro, he not only has to keep his eye on the air-borne Sanji, but the giant monkey called Hamburg, who's barreling after the stunned cook, intent on helping Sanji into his own goal.

"If you fall in, I'll dice you to bits and feed you to the dogs!" Zoro threatens, glowering up at Sanji. 

"Shut up! It's your fault that I wasn't looking!"

"Swipe Tackle!!"

Out of nowhere, Pickles slams his right shoulder pauldron into Zoro, sending him tumbling to the side of the grassy field, and leaving Sanji without an ally. Hamburg, taking advantage of the situation, immediately leaps high into the air, catching Sanji between both hands, while Pickles continues sprinting far into Team Straw Hat's side.

Hamburg shifts in midair and throws Sanji, screaming, towards the goal, where Pickles is waiting to catch him. But Zoro, somewhat recovered from his bashing, manages to catch up to the green-clothed behemoth.

Pickles spins around, grinning deviously at the Swordsman, just as he yells, "Stop right there, Fat Bean!"

"Spinning Tackle!" Pickles laughs, turning his body around and around at such speeds that Raya, watching with wide eyes, can't help but feel dizzy. Unprepared, Zoro barrels into the fast-spinning enemy, and is sent sprawling on his back. Pickles keeps up his attack, steadily moving towards the goal. And Sanji, having started to fall back to earth, is sent back into the air when he comes into contact with Pickles.

Raya closes her eyes, shaking her head as she listens to the announcer's infuriating comments. 

"From the back court, Big Pan rushes forward and bounces the falling Hamburg back up into the sky!! In midair, Hamburg catches Sanji once again.... Wait... Wait.... He is within shooting distance.... Could the game end so soon?"

"I will not... let them score!"

Raya's eyes flash open, and she gasps, seeing Zoro spinning the positively massive Pickles by the ankle. He suddenly throws the giant of a man, shouting, "Eat this, you piece of shit!!"