Chapter 11: I'm here now

OK SO YOU REMEMBER THAT PART RIGHT?! ^^^^^
I WAS WONDERING WHY THAT GUY WAS GETTING SO MANY SCREEN TIME SHOTS LIKE HOW WAS HE IMPORTANT THEN LIKE HALFWAY INTO WRITING THIS CHAPTER I WAS LIKE OH!!! HE WAS THE GUY, WITH THE DISLOCATED SHOULDER, THAT RICK AND CAROL FOUND WITH THE GIRL, THAT HAD THE MESSED UP ANKLE, IN THE HOUSE. AND HERE I AM LIKE 4 MONTHS LATER FROM WATCHING THAT EPISODE JUST FIGURING OUT WHO HE WAS. Tell me in the comments if you had no clue who he was until now. you may now read (Disclaimer: I cried writing this chapter so be aware)

They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out." Rick said looking through the a small crack at the train car door.

I sat in the dark corner with my head still down as Carl and Gwyn sat on both sides of me.

"Find out what?" The tall man with the handle bar mustache asked him.

There was a small pause as everyone directed their attention to him.

"They're fucking with the wrong people."

~~~~~~~

I put my belt between the floor boards and stomped on it hearing a snap. I pulled it out and threaded my fingers through what now we're the 'prongs' of the belt buckle and wrapped the harsh leather around my wrist.

"We've got four of them pricks heading our way." Daryl said.

"Alright. Everyone know what to do. Aim for the eyes first. Then their throats." Rick told us as we all stood in a position raising our sharp homemade weapons and waiting for the door to open.

"Everyone get your backs to the wall now!" A man yelled from outside.

A few seconds later a hatch on the top of the train car opened and a bomb fell on the floor right next to me.

"Move!" 'Abraham' yelled.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Carl yell and the next thing I knew I was pulled out of the way from the small explosion of color and smoke started filling the room making my eyes water and my throat scratchy and I started to cough.

I fell to the floor feeling dizzy as gentle arms grabbed a hold of me. Then I was out.

~~~~~~~

|I saw Carl run into the house screaming my name. He frantically ran through halls and checked the kitchen like he was worried. When he opened the door to a room, I saw... myself...on the ground with a bullet hole in my head...and a gun in my hand.

Carl froze and I saw tears start to flood his eyes.

"NO!" He screamed as he intertwined his fingers in his hair, making his hat fall off and fell to his knees.

He got up and punched the wall leaving a dent as he screamed and cried.

"No!" He cried. He sat near my dead body, put his face in his hands, and sobbed.

After what felt like hours of his heartbroken cries, without hesitation, he picks up the gun, puts it to his head, and pulls the trigger. I mentally look away just as the loud bang rings through my ears. I look back and see mine and Carl's dead bodies on the ground.|

I open my eyes to be met with Carl's that were filled with worry. I was laying on his lap in his arms and my nose was runny, probably from crying.

His eyes studied mine back and forth from each one then he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him tight and felt the tears trickle down my cheeks onto his shirt.

When I pulled away he leaned in and kissed me.

"Whatever may have happened, I'm here now." He tells me as he wipes the tears off my face with his fingers.

When I look around I don't see Rick, Daryl, Glenn, or Bob.

I start hearing growls from outside as 'Eugene' tried opening the door with some scientific way he said.

I rested my head on Carl's chest and took a deep breath.

Suddenly the train car door slid open and the sound of gunfire and groans filled the air.

"Get to fence!" Rick yelled and we all piled out and did as told.

The guys covered us as we made our way through to the gate and started climbing.

~~~~~~~

We had made it a little ways through the woods and reached the guns Rick buried. As Rick started digging Daryl suddenly ran from the group. When we looked back at him I saw, in his arms, he was hugging Carol. (This part I was just like 'AW!! X3' I mean yeah I shipped bethyl but since 'that' happened with Dawn and some scissors I ship caryl now)

A small smile crept it's way to my face. When Daryl pulled away from their hug he was crying and placed his head on her shoulder and stepped to the side.

"You have to come with me." She said smiling.

~~~~~~~

she led us through the woods not but only two minutes probably and we already saw a small cottage. But when I saw who came out of the cottage Rick and Carl instantly ran up to them.

Tyreese gave Judith to Rick and he hugged Sasha.

I walked up behind Carl and he turned around and gave me a huge hug. He was crying tears of joy.

I walked over to Gwyn.

"Well Lizzie and the kids didn't kill Judith." I told her referring back to the conversation we had and she playfully hit my arm.