Answering your questions!

Alright here are the answers to your guys' questions:

From xFanFicxGirlx
"Who is your least favorite character in TWD for season 6?
And also,
If you couldn't choose Carlo who would be your favorite?"

Okay so my least favorite character AS OF SEASON 6 EPISODE 12 would have to be... Rositta I never really liked her. I always thought she didn't really have a purpose there.

And ever since the beginning (excluding Carl) Glenn was always my favorite. Always has been and always will be.

From WritingPotatoChip
"How do you feel about what Ron did in season 6 episode 9? And what are your thoughts on Rick and Michonne?"

Okay so at first I was like 'NOOOO I KNEW THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN(cause the comics) CAAAAARRRRLLLLL 😫😭' but then I was like '*sigh* I know he survives so it'll be okay'

And I love it I had always figured they'd get together and I just think Michonne fits into the family perfectly. But when the held hands I practically melted it was so cute.

Following questions from Plum-Crazy
"Do you like Jesus?
The guy in the show XD"

Yeah at first I was like 'eeeehhh idk if we can trust him' then I was like 'yeah 👍 your a cool dude'

"Are you a #RICHONNE shipper~??"

HELL YES

"And lastly, what's your pov on Glenn and Maggie's baby?!? Do you think it's a good idea?"

Tbh I'm kind of scared about it. I think either Hershel jr. Will be born and not survive very long (caused by whatever reason) or he'll be close to death but still survive. But that's just me.

From anneequah
"Random question, but you said you had a dog and a cat. What are their names? Lol I love pets 😂👍"

I do! My dog's name is Sarge (like Sargent) and my cats name is Siegfried (like from Siegfried and Roy)

From LilliesAreMine
"Thoughts on Carl losing an eye? And would it affect the story?"

I answered you first question already in another one but your second; in the comics that's the event that changes his toughness, but in the show it was when he shot his mom so in the comics yes it does change the story but in the show he seems like how he was before the shooting.

Following questions from lucyannaheartfilia02
"Do you ship Enid and Carl in season 6 or would you like another person to be shipped with Carl?"

Okay so I have mixed emotions about them, like sometimes it's like 'yeah they'd be good for each other' and then most of the time I'm like 'NO! Stay away from HIMMMMMM!!' And yes I do ship him with someone else... Me! I'm just kidding. But no, if not Enid then I think he's fine on his own.

"Thoughts about richonne.."

I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. 😁😁

From im_rayegina
"When u gonna finish the story cause I really love the story and I wanna know...And love the stories u write..."