Chapter 16: Mysteriously appeard and mysteriously vanished...

So before I started writing this chapter we went Christmas light looking and I was just like how the hell is this Christmassy it looks like they don't like luigi or something then I was like ...OOOOOHH. Crack the Christmas code :3

Me and Maggie were basically on the edge of our seats until we got there. When the fire truck pulled in front of the hospital I opened the door and we all filed out. We raised our weapons just in case as we walked through the first few sets of gates. We saw Sasha come out of the front doors and we lowered our weapons. It was like ducks in a row. First Sasha, then Tyreese helped Carol out...then Beth...in Daryl's arms...with a bullet hole in her head...dead. I couldn't help but tear up instantly making Carl hold me close. Maggie immediately started sobbing. Daryl was crying as he brought her over to us. But when I saw the next person walk out of the building I lost it. I broke down I started screaming as tears dressed my cheeks and rolled down my chin. I dropped my knife as I fell to my knees. Carl was quick to come comfort me. Rick came out of the building only...it wasn't just him. He held Gwyn...the same way Daryl held Beth, bridal style. Her limp body draped over his arms with a bullet hole in her head also. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I figured it was just another damn dream. My previous dreams felt so surreal why not this be a dream? I started slamming the butt of my knife against the ground from anger. When Carl tried picking me up I screamed and sobbed more burying my face in his chest making my cries muffled. She had mysteriously appeared and she mysteriously vanished like it was all a figure of my imagination.

~~~~~~~

I cried the whole way, my face still buried in Carl's chest as he tried calming me down. I started getting the hiccups making Carl chuckle and try to brighten the mood. I wanted to laugh. I wanted to so bad. But I couldn't. Not after what had just happened. I felt traumatized. So shocked, I couldn't even do anything.

We had buried Gwyn and Beth but I stayed in the truck with Carl keeping me company. I didn't want it to make me start crying even more.

"It was my fault...I let her go...instead of me." I say between cries and small gasps of air from crying so much.

"It's not your fault." Carl told me softly. But I refused to believe him.

Noah, the kid that was with Beth at the hospital, said she was trying to help get him to Richmond Virginia. Rick figured since it was on the way and pretty close, he insisted.

~~~~~~~

We had been waiting for Rick, Glenn, Maggie, and Tyreese for quite some time now.

By now I was a little stable I'd tear up here and there and I was shaky but other than that I was able to walk...

As we waited I sat on the ground and picked at the grass when Carl sat next to me and rested his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me in a side hug.

"I have no words." I managed to choke out.

"You don't have to. Just have a while to cool down." He said still staying in that position.

Suddenly a car drove up to where we had stopped and I see Rick in the drivers seat and his hands all bloody.

~~~~~~~

They buried Tyreese. After we all found out he gotten bit I started crying again. It was like today was just not our day. People dropping like flies worried me. It's like it happens when you least expect it. When you think it's finally done until a while from now it comes back and surprises you. Too many people died in one day. Maybe this was the beginning of the end.