Chapter 24: Bloody knuckles.

OMGGGGGG OKAY SO IF YOU DONT WNAT TO KNOW SPOILERS FOR Mid season premiere DONT READ THIS A/N:

So there are some things that are happening that happens in the comics including Carl's eye, Ron's departure, and Jessie's hand AND I JUST CANT DUCKING WAIT ANYMORE!!! FEBRUARY YOU BETTER GET HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!! sorry January you aren't important right now.

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat on that bed locked in the room for what felt like hours when finally someone softly knocked on the door.

"It's Carol." I hear her soft voice. "Carl told me what happened....he also told me what really happened."

~~~~~~~

She told me how he told her that when the walkers came they didn't have any weapons and their first instinct was to hide in that tree. Enid kissed him and before he could push away from her, I came. And that he went to follow her cause he didn't want her to get into any sort of danger or trouble.

He was probably telling the truth but I wasn't ready to believe him. He could've lied to her for all I know. He lied about going to Jessie's house.

"Tell him..." I paused to think. "I need some time." I tell Carol from the, still locked, room. She says 'alright' and I softly hear her footsteps get quieter until it was nothing but silence.

I sat and just started at... Well really nothing. I thought about what was going on. It just felt so surreal. I know he'd never do that to me. But...I mean... I don't know.

After a few more minutes of doing nothing I finally got bored. I got up and quietly unlocked the door. When I opened it Carl was sitting on the floor with his head in his hands. When he look up I walked past as if he wasn't even there or as if I hadn't even seen him.

"(Y/N)." Was all I heard before I slammed the front door.

I suddenly felt so angry. By what Carol said what happened. I started looking for Enid. Even if I tried I'd probably not be able to stop myself. When I turned a corner I saw her walking down an empty street. I walked up to her and grabbed her by her jacket and threw her to the ground. I got on top of her and just started punching. Punch after punch I heard yells and screams but I didn't stop. I had started crying somewhere in the middle of it. I was just letting all my anger out on... well her face. Someone had finally pulled me off from her. Ron helped Enid up. My fists were covered in blood as well as her face.

"Let's go." I hear Carl. Assuming he was the one that pulled me off from her.

I just looked at my blood covered hands shaking and crying also seeing people astonished and gasping, talking trash about me and what just happened.

~~~~~~~

I was still shaking as Carl cleaned the blood off my hand and the wounds that formed on my knuckles from punching her. We were both silent. When he finished he bandaged my hand up and gently kissed my knuckles before standing me up and leading me out of the bathroom. I laid down on my side on the bed facing away from Carl feeling tears prickle up to my eyes.

"(Y/N). Are you alright?" He asked me his voice soft.

"I'm fine I just want to be alone right now." I quietly told him.

I heard him sigh. "Okay." And with that he left.

And when he did the tears just wouldn't stop. I have no clue what I want to think or do right now.