Chapter 14: ......

Omg!! 16k I can not believe our story is sky rocketing. Okay maybe I'm being dramatic but it feels like it's just been accelerating so fast so thanks...again. And yep the 23rd was Brianna's 18 b-day. Happy birthday! While she seems to make Chandler happy I still miss Hanna but you know it is what it is. And happy birthday to her again!!

When I looked out the door I saw Garreth and his men's dead bodies and Rick's and few others' bloody hands.

~~~~~~~

I had just found out Bob was bitten. No one even knew until now. We had a small gathering inside the church office to have like a small funeral for him. When we left the room I sat at a pew as the guys got the dead bodies out of the church. Tyreese came out of the office with a bloody knife, which I was guessing that Bob had just died.

~~~~~~~

We step outside and stand on the steps as Eugene, Rosita, and Tara get on the bus they had fixed earlier.

Last night there was an argument about leaving yesterday and it ended up with Maggie, Glenn, and Tara agreeing that if they'd help out one more day that in the morning they'd go with them to D.C.

I gave Maggie and Glenn a hug before seeing them go onto the bus. Abraham have Rick a map of the route they were taking before getting into the drivers seat. They waved as the bus started pulling out.

Carol and Daryl mysteriously disappeared when we found out Garreth had Bob. And now we are only down to Gabriel, Tyreese, Sasha, Michonne, Rick, Gwyn, Judith, Carl and I.

Night time fell again quickly as I sat at an empty pew.

"Well...happy birthday?" Carl said sitting next to me and wrapping an arm around my shoulder and I gave him a smile as I rested my head on his shoulder. After a few minutes of silence Carl spoke up.

"You know...we never did finish our game of twenty questions." He said with a small smirk.

I chuckled. "Alright. I believe it was your turn to ask me." I tell him pulling my feet up and facing him, sitting crisscross.

"Do you ever think...if we survive long enough that we'll ever get married?" He asked taking me by surprise.

"Well I mean yeah eventually." I told him still shocked by the different type of question.

"Okay. Your turn."

~~~~~~~

We kept going back and forth until we got to the last two questions.

"If all this never happened, meaning the dead coming alive, where was your dream place of living?" I asked him.

"Um... I think I'd like Florida." He answered before going into serious mode. "(Y/N), this next question is kind of a very serious question...."

I stared in his blue eyes waiting for him to continue. "And I want you to answer truthfully...yes or no answer, that's it."

"Alright I get it. Just ask it." I laughed.

I saw him reach into his pocket for something.

When He pulled it out and I saw what it was that he held in front of me my eyes widened. Without realizing it I had my arms wrapped around his torso and my face buried in his neck.

I guess it was just instinct but I started tearing up.

"Well?..." He chuckled. "Will you marry me?" He whispered as he hugged me back.

Okay so I know some people aren't going to like them getting married at this age but I mean it's a cute moment, they love each other, and I wanted to incorporate it in my story. Also they are in the middle of the apocalypse for fucks sake. they can practically to whatever they want.

This was a shorter chapter but just remember there will be two more today so look out for them.