Ch4:The Date

After the date all of when out for Ice cream sundaes. All of us shared ice cream sundae for our dates. I got a brain freeze and Roman laughed how I was acting. At the end of the night our dates walked us to the door and KISSED us. When we got inside we all screamed of excitement.

Next Day:
We got dressed and when to the store for some new house supplies and some clothes shopping. When we got home we got to work on the house. Before I started painting the bathroom Roman calling me.

*Picks Up Phone*

"Hey Jamie would you and the girl come to the mall, the guys are coming too. We all have to tell you girls something." said Roman.

" Um sure we just need to finish decorating the house since we just moved here"I replied.

"Do you girl need any help" Asked Roman.

"No, we are fine" I replied.

"Call you later to pick you girls up" Roman said.

*Ends call*

"Girl we are going to go to Mall with the guys later" I yelled. "Okay" they all yelled back.

Later That day:

"What should we wear?" I questioned.

"We all should wear our dates fan shirts" said Katrina.

"Yeah" said Carolina.

I wore Roman reigns fan shirt , Katrina wore Seth Rollins fan shirt, Ava wore Dean Ambrose fan shirt, and Carolina wore Dolph Ziggler fan shirt.

"Are you girls ready for our dates" I asked.

"Of course" Ava replied.