Ch6:The Surprise

The Next Morning:

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing...

*Pick up*

Jamie:Hello

Roman: Sorry, did I wake you?

Jamie: Sort of but I don't mind

Roman: What are you going to do today?

Jamie:Not sure

Roman:Will you come to WWE Raw?

Jamie: Sure, but can I bring my friends?

Roman:Sure , we also have another surprise for you and the girl that me and the guys thought of.

Jamie: Can I take a guess?

Roman: Nope you might guess what is it before we show you

Jamie: Okay I'll see you later than

Roman:Bye babe

*Ends Call*

"I better get ready than" Jamie said to herself.

(Author:Skip to part we get to WWE RAW)

"Can you believe we got front seats to WWE to see everything up close" said Ava.

As WWE air at 8:00 Stephanie can on and starts talking crap about Roman for superman punching Triple H and Mr.McMahon. Roman interrupted Stephanie and got her really mad and laughed right in her face.But everything that happened on screen was just for entertainment. Just as Stephanie was yelling at Roman she also yelled for him to leave. Roman got Stephanie really mad when the fans didn't want him to leave.

Then Roman said "Want Stephanie to get really mad".

Roman than walked out of the ring.Stephanie that yelling at Roman to get back here having her to add matched for his family members. Roman then Walked behide me and took me and the girl backstage to meet up with our surprise.......