Ch9:Time In The Ring

After Christmas:

It was my first time at NXT. My competitor was a mystery and she was determined but also welcomed me to NXT.Now everyone Welcome our new wrestler Crystal Dynamite.My music came on.

*Fine China by Chris brown*

I ran to the ring and did my pose.Then, a familiar music came one.It was Katrina. In my head I was shocked that I had to fight my best friends.I couldn't let my friends come before my career on my first day. Once that bell ringed Katrina and I got at each others throats.she tried to summit me but I kicked out.Once I got some separation I delivered a spear.

The refe counted 1....2....3.... the bell ringed and I won my first match. I walked out of the ring and found Carolina and Ava waiting to congratulate me on my first win than we waited for Katrina and gave he a group hug and told her that she tried and gave her a couple of tips. Then it was time for Carolina's mystery match.

Her match was against Ava. After all the fighting Carolina won.Both of them walked back to me and Katrina and we all got ready to leave to see the guys matches. We speeded to the arena for WWE Raw.Once we got their we He heard Miz's music and he announced that hes special guest Jamie ,Ava,Carolina,and Katrina to come to the ring.

We came to the ring and Said Hey to Miz.Miz asked us a couple of questions.

"How does it feel to be apart of NXT"? Asked Miz.

"It's an amazing honor and we love wrestling and it was our dream to become wrestlers when we were younger" I answered.

"Did you girls have any advice to younger kids that won't to be wrestlers"? Asked Miz.

"Well, hard work pays off when you try you best on doing" said Katrina.

"I'm sure everyone want to know if you girls are single"?

"We do have boyfriends.My boyfriend is Roman Reigns " I said.

"My boyfriend is Seth Rollins" said Katrina.

"My boyfriend is Dean Ambrose"said Ava.

"And my boyfriend is Dolph Ziggler"said Carolina.

Just The Roman,Dolph,Seth and Dean came out.

"Miz why did you ask about if they're were single when obviously they aren't"Said Roman.

Roman and the guys walk into the ring.

"Hey babe"Said Roman.

"Hey"I said.

Just than Miz start talking crap how we deserve better. When he start saying that I delivered the biggest spear to Miz and Roman hit him with a superman punch to the face. Them me and girl gave him a big slap on his "pretty" little face.We all exited on Roman's music.