Work Night

Next Morning:

I woke up in my bed confused how I got here when I was sleeping on the couch.I walked downstair to see Roman sleeping and JoJo sleeping in his arms. I kissed JoJo's forehead and woke her up to see if she wanted to help cook breakfast before waking up Roman. I kissed Roman's head and was the first thing he saw and saw a smirked. I grabbed his collar and teased him a bit. "Why do you have tease me.  That make you green" Roman stuffed his face with blueberry pancakes.(if you don't know the phase Green or That's Green means messed up) "I love you, but you need to learn you lesson" I replied. "Daddy, you kind of deserved it" JoJo giggled. I gave JoJo a high five and continued eating. I finished eating and cleaned the dishes. Muscley arms wrapped around me and dragged me to to couch and gently body slammed me. I smiled and got up to pull Roman down to the couch but pause to know where JoJo was.  "If your wondering where JoJo is, I took her home to Victoria's house (Aunt Victoria). 

Later That Night:

Me and Roman got ready and head to work. We saw The Thunder Girl,Dean,Seth,Dolph in the cafeteria but I didn't see Katrina anywhere. "Hey Thunders,  where's Kat"I asked them "She is in Stephanie's office because she cursed her out for putting her in 2 matches tonight"Seth replied. I dropped my stuff  and ran to Stephanie's office to makes sure she doesn't make a big mistake.

At Stephanie's office:

I listened to the conversation and it seemed like Katrina was go to attack Stephanie by the sound of her voice.  I knocked  on the door till Syephanie's voice answered. I entered the room with a smile. "Hey Steph"I tried not to punch her. "Hey Jamie, I was just about to call you in my office" Stephanie had a smirk on her face that made me what to beat her up more.  I gave a fake smile and told Kat at we were waiting for her at the cafeteria and walked out with her to head to the cafeteria.

Matches:

I went to the shield locker room and put my gear and practise punching to the small punching bag is to corner. I turned the TV on to see Kat in a handicap match against The Bellas. I got out of the locker room and speed walked closer to the area to enter when the Bellas tried to use Bella twin magic. They tried it and I distracted Nikki while brie tried to attack me. It gave Kat a chance to pin Nikki and brie got back in the ring and I jumped in to spear her a$$. Me and Katrina were about to go backstage when Mr. McMahon come out an told me Roman had a match with me and Usos vs the league of legends with Alicia Fox. "What's in it for me old man" I replied. "Your job" he laughed.  " Really, I cooled Roman from kicking your a$$ and you want me to get him back on you"I smirked.  "Um....  I think I can change that to a divas championship match" He untighten his tie.  "That's more like it" I walked out.  I met up with my newly cousins,The Usos, and made a game plan on what would go down and how we would stick together.....   

{Next Chapter will be about the match and what happened that was terrifying to you and The others. Hope you Enjoy my story give it a vote and comment what you think so far!! 💋💯😊}