Ch8:Ana's Date

After the Call with Ana:

Me and Roman went to The Mall for more last minute Christmas presents. All I had to do was put them under the tree and settle out Christmas Invition.I decided to have my WWE wrestler name to be Crystal Dynamite.Roman and I were thinking about that name for a while.When we completely agreed on it.

When I got home I got a text from And say "The date went great and I think I'm starting to like Cody.What was going through my head was Christmas is tomorrow and I can't wait for my Christmas party.

Christmas Day:

I woke up to Katrina, Carolina, and Ava jumping on my bed so they can open their presents.Having them jump on my bed was like me jumping on my dad's bed to open my presents. I got up in my Scooby-Doo pajamas and put on my Scooby-Doo slippers. When I when downstairs I saw Roman, Dean, Seth and Dolph looking at me.

"What" I said.

"Nothing" laughed Seth.

"Don't Judge my pajamas,Seth" I said.

"You look cute in those pajamas,babe" Roman replied.

"Thank You,sweetie" I blushed.

"Jamie is blushing" Shouted Dean.

"Shut Up,Dean" Said Ava.

"Can't I tease someone today" Asked Dean.

"No" replied Ava.

"CAN WE OPEN PRESENTS NOW" Katrina said impatiently.

"Yeah" Said Dolph.

So far Katrina was pretty lucky with a beautiful watch and a trip to Australia.Carolina got a Kitten and a passport to see her family. Ava got a flight tickets with Dean to a Nikki Minaj.I got a perfect picture of me and Roman and so fresh new Beats and a husky puppy with gray and brown eyes.Then it was our turns to give the guy their gifts. Katrina got Seth tickets to his favorite baseball team. Ava got Dean a signed guitar from Elvis Presley. Carolina got Dolph a coupon book that she handmade for Kisses and Hugs.I gave Roman a Ticket to go see his baby girl JoJo.

"Thank you, this is the best thing I could ever gotten.I can't believe you actually got me this"Said Roman.

"Roman,you got me a puppy, and I just want you to see you daughter again" I replied.

Dean, Ava, Carolina, Dolph,Katrina and Seth all smiled and kind of teared up.

"I want to come with me" Roman Said.

"Babe I'm A couple step ahead of you"I said pointing to the counter.

"How did I know I was going to ask you"Questioned Roman.

"You might be mysterious but your my Boyfriend and I'm learning how to think the same as you" I answered.

After All the unwrapping of all the presents. Then Ana texted me...

Ana:Can you open the door

Jamie Why didn't you ring the door bell?

Ana:Because I have a handfull of stuff

Jamie: BE RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!

Jamie:Wait how are you texting me

Ana:Its Cody,Im texting for Ana

To be continued Tomorrow.....