Back to work

It's been 2 weeks since me and Roman were on owe honeymoon and we are finally getting back to work tomorrow night.Pretty much me and Roman explored a lot of Paris and had a romantic honeymoon planned by Roman and the other guys. I was so happy to have a wonderful husband that loves me and would help me when I need it.

Next Morning:

We had to pack everything to head to the airport and Roman took a long time to take a shower.Since he took a long time I sursprised him. "Roman, can you get out of the shower"I yelled. "In a few minutes" He yelled back. "You give me no chose"I yelled. I decided to get cold water and pour it over him head. "Jamie"!!! Roman yelled. Roman grabbed a towel and ran after me in the hotel room."Jamie Belle Pierce!"Roman yelled. "Did you just middle names me"I gasped. "Yes, Because you poured freezing cold water on my head"Roman smirked. Me and Roman looked at the bathroom but I ran but he pulled my arm and throw me on the bed. "ow" I shouted. "oh my goodness are you guys babe"he walked to me. I pulled him onto the bed and grabbed a towel and ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

Later:

I came out of the show and didn't see Roman in sight. I walked out and when to my suitcase. "Looking for me"? Roman appeared behind me. "Uh oh"I mumbled. I turned around and back up to a wall. "Trying no get caugh"Roman smirked. "N-n-no"I stuttered. "Well you know you always have to do this"Roman rose his eyebrows. "Yeah I know. But can I at least get dressed if we are going to have a making out session"I asked."Yeah"Roman when to the bathroom to fix his hair.I got dress quickly and had a surprise waiting at the airport in Miami.

On the Private Jet:
We had 5 minute till we land.Roman was asleep and his head was on my shoulders.I looked at his face and kissed his forehead.Roman woke up with an adorable look on his face "Why are you waking me up" He asked. "We're about to land babe"I replied quietly. He nodded and went to the bathroom. Looked at out the window and thought what will be Roman's reaction to see JoJo. I got up and got a bottle of water and walked around on the Jet. I walked to the bathroom and yelled Roman to get out."Roman, get out of the bathroom"I yelled at the bathroom door."WAIT"he yelled. I walked in and grabbed him by his shirt. "Didn't you learn your lesson in Paris, Superman"I said in a sexy voice. "N-n-no. Maybe you should teach me again" he smirked. "Nah, I'm going to leave you hanging" I turned around and closed the door behind me. Roman had a shocked face when he got out and I grabbed my suitcase and dropped my bracelet so he would look at my butt and want me even more. I look back at him and walked out. Roman walked out and I hid JoJo being my suitcase "Roman, I have a surprise for you"I moved closer. "What is it" he asked. I counted to three. 1........2........3........ JoJo popped up and a tear rolled down Roman's cheek and gave his baby girl a big hug. "Surprised Roman" I teared up a bit. And we when to roman's house and had dinner with JoJo and had a healthy dinner.