Recovering

Author's POV:

After Carolina's break up it's been rough on her. All she have been doing is crying about how she really pike Dolph and thought why would he cheat on her for that blonde bimbo. Carolina was about to get more tissues and ice cream when there was a knock at the door.

Carolina's POV :

I was about to get more tissues and ice cream when someone knocked at the door.  I hesitated because I wanted to be alone but decided to get it anyway. I open the door to see Randy Orton, my best friend whenever we're kids. "Carolina, can I come in?" Randy asked with a soft deep voice. "Yeah"She said.

Randy's POV :

I walked in to her hotel room in Miami, where WWE SmackDown was performing in."Carolina I know haven't talked to you since the last time you were with Dolph but I know you really needed someone that will help you through the pain" Randy said as he paced around the room. After a while of talking and eating ice cream Carolina forgot about Dolph and decided to move on from him "Thank you Randy"Carolina said hugging me. I hugged back and Caroline decided to go back to work early from she small vacation. I would never let her get like hurt like what Dolph did I thought.

{Hello my lovely reader I hope you enjoy. Comment, favorite and I wander what will happen next}