Ch12:The Match

Since I was in WWE I changed my theme song.

I walked out with The Shield and The Girls.We all walked in the ring together till Paige's music interrupted mine. She walked out with her own group. In that group was Kevin, Russev, Alberto Del Rio,Cody Rhodes, Brie, Nikki, and An Lee. Seth, Dolph, Roman and The Girls got out of the ring, then the bell ringed and the match began. It was me against Paige. We went at each others throats.Until Paige got me at their corner and Paige tagged Kevin in.

Kevin went in and I got up and tried to tag in Dean but he blocked me. I ran a the ropes as fast as I could and speared him out of the ring. I got out of the ring and started punching Kevin harder and harder until Roman dragged me off of him and I tagged in Dean.Dean dragged Kevin into the ring and delivered a dirty deed and pin him but he kicked out. I signed Dean to come here. And remind him that I had to pin Paige. Dean tagged me in and Paige came out.

Later:
Paige was down I waited for her to get up an speared her.
1....2.....3...... You winner is DEAN AMBROSE AND CRYSTAL DYNAMITE!!!!!!!! I was the new Divas Champion.Before I celebrated I was attacked by the Bellas and Aj Lee.The Girl entered the ring and beat up AJ and the Bellas.I was too hurt to get up but powered through it and speared Paige again and rolled out the ring with my title.I blacked out for the rest and only hear what was happening but couldn't open my eyes to see where was I.

I finally could open my eyes and see I was in the hospital.The first thing I could see was balloons and a giant teddy bear from Roman. I look out the window to see Roman coming into the hospital.I ran back in bed and pretend to be sleeping and pretend to be sleep talking. I heard the door open and heard Roman's voice that was my cue.

"Roman, I love you"I said.

"I love you too" He mumbled.

"Don't leave me" I said.

"I wont" he replied.

"Marry me" I joked.

"Okay, now I know you are messing with me" he said.

I burst out laughing.

"Sorry,wanted to know what you would say" I said.

"Are u ready to leave"? Roman asked.

"YES" I yelled.

"Here are some clothes get changed" Roman replied.

I left the hospital and I could go back to work in 2 days. I stayed at Roman's house for 2 days and it was the best. Once I got back Everyone welcomed me back to WWE.I still had my title and had to defend it. The next diva I had to fight was AJ Lee.